Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Burgess 1443 Propane Insect Fogger for Fast and Effective Mosquito Control in Your Yard
|Price:||$56.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$13.00 (19%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The same effective system used by professionals to kill mosquitoes that may carry the Zika virus or West Nile virus
- Kills and repels mosquitoes, biting flies, and flying insects for up to 6 hours
- Treats an average 5,000 square foot yard in less than 10 minutes
- Everyone can enter the treated area as soon as the fog disperses (typically less than 5 minutes)
- Propane powered making the fogger completely portable. Compatible with a 14.1 oz. tall style or 16.4 oz. short style propane cylinder (sold separately).
- Use only with Black Flag, Cutter, or Repel branded fogging insecticides.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
For best results
- Use only with Black Flag, Cutter, or Repel branded fogging insecticides (sold seperately)
The Secret to the Burgess 1443 Propane Fogger
The secret is in the microscopic particles it produces - up to 7 times finer than mist! The fog floats and penetrates deep into landscaped areas where mosquitoes hide - creating a 'mosquito-free' zone for up to 6 hours. In about 5 minutes, the fog is gone so you can start enjoying the outdoors again.
- 1 quart of product to treat 1/2 acre
- Ready to use - no mixing necessary
- No offensive odor
- Dissipates in minutes
Fast and Easy
Treats an average 5,000 square foot yard in less than 10 minutes. Thoroughly fog shrubs, ground covers, and dense foliage where mosquitoes rest.
Tip: Fog at dusk before the mosquitoes emerge from their hiding places.
Kills and Repels
One application protects against mosquitoes and biting flies for up to 6 hours.
This is the same effective system used by professionals to kill mosquitoes that may carry the Zika virus or West Nile virus.
Enjoy Your Yard in 5 Minutes
People and pets can enter the treated area as soon as the fog disperses (typically less than 5 minutes).
Ideal for use before outdoor parties, barbecues, and picnics.
Burgess 1443 Fogger can go with you anywhere and is compatible with either a 14.1 ounce tall style or 16.4 ounce short style propane tank (sold separately).
One tank can last up to 2 1/2 hours of continuous fogging.
Top Customer Reviews
PS, DO NOT LIGHT unit with the kerosene in it...its only to stop the pumper parts from rusting when in storage...Bob
|Length: 4:01 Mins|
- It is effective, especially if used every few days as a systemic approach to reducing the entire mosquito population. You may still see an occasional mosquito, but their population seems to be cut by about 90%.
- There is a slight smell - not really an odor, but more like the smell of burning oil (think of an oil lamp)
- The propane tanks are very inexpensive
- The Black Flag solution is required, and it is tough to find. I have looked for it at Lowes, Target, Walmart, and a local hardware store without nay luck. I have come to expect that the only place I will be able to buy it is on Amazon.
- The 40oz tank is too big. This really is my biggest complaint. A 32oz bottle of Black Flag will only 80% fill the bottle, but the pump on the Burgess unit essentially needs it to be about 50% full so that the pump will reach the solution. This is unfortunate, because it means that at about 50% you will need additional solution.
- Having said that - the Burgess fogger is very economical in its use of Black Flag solution. I am able to cover an acre or so with only about 4-5oz per application.
- Seems to work on all of the annoying bugs - Mosquitos, flies, and gnats. However, it seems to not have any effect of bees, butterflies, and lightning bugs. How awesome is that?
- I have asked my neighbors if they mind if I fog their yards too.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Got this to pair up with another fogger at our camp in the swamp. The other is a cutter that has a built in lighter/striker. Read morePublished 2 hours ago by John N
Very easy to use if you know how to handle it (it IS on fire in the front!) sprays thick white smoke easily covering whole areas of yard. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Anthony
Essential summer tool. Forget the coils, forget the torches, forget covering yourself in goo. Get this, some good fluid and fog the yard 30 minutes before a party. Done.Published 4 days ago by Amazon Customer
We live in St. Petersburg, Florida. Mosquitoes are not as bad as you might think being it's a humid sub-tropical climate. Read morePublished 7 days ago by Stephen Jones