Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Burgess 1443 Propane Insect Fogger for Fast and Ef...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 40% off the $69.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
- Working on a home project? Need some help? Check out Amazon Home Services and get $30 cash back when you book select services. Learn more
Burgess 1443 Propane Insect Fogger for Fast and Effective Mosquito Control in Your Yard
|Price:||$48.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$21.00 (30%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The same effective system used by professionals to kill mosquitoes
- Kills and repels mosquitoes, biting flies, and flying insects for up to 6 hours
- Treats an average 5,000 square foot yard in less than 10 minutes
- Everyone can enter the treated area as soon as the fog disperses (typically less than 5 minutes)
- Propane powered making the fogger completely portable. Compatible with a 14.1 oz. tall style or 16.4 oz. short style propane cylinder (sold separately).
- Use only with Black Flag, Cutter, or Repel branded fogging insecticides.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Top Customer Reviews
PS, DO NOT LIGHT unit with the kerosene in it...its only to stop the pumper parts from rusting when in storage...Bob
|Length: 4:01 Mins|
- It is effective, especially if used every few days as a systemic approach to reducing the entire mosquito population. You may still see an occasional mosquito, but their population seems to be cut by about 90%.
- There is a slight smell - not really an odor, but more like the smell of burning oil (think of an oil lamp)
- The propane tanks are very inexpensive
- The Black Flag solution is required, and it is tough to find. I have looked for it at Lowes, Target, Walmart, and a local hardware store without nay luck. I have come to expect that the only place I will be able to buy it is on Amazon.
- The 40oz tank is too big. This really is my biggest complaint. A 32oz bottle of Black Flag will only 80% fill the bottle, but the pump on the Burgess unit essentially needs it to be about 50% full so that the pump will reach the solution. This is unfortunate, because it means that at about 50% you will need additional solution.
- Having said that - the Burgess fogger is very economical in its use of Black Flag solution. I am able to cover an acre or so with only about 4-5oz per application.
- Seems to work on all of the annoying bugs - Mosquitos, flies, and gnats. However, it seems to not have any effect of bees, butterflies, and lightning bugs. How awesome is that?
- I have asked my neighbors if they mind if I fog their yards too.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My girlfriend loves this thing... she says its her second favorite tool!!
A necessity in Florida... she uses it a few times a week and hasn't been bitten since getting..
Easy to use. And most importantly, no bugs!! Well, they are greatly reduced --but we use it in the forest, and I doubt it's possible to get rid of 100% of the bugs short of a... Read morePublished 2 days ago by Amy Miller
This item works as advertised. If you follow the directions and press the trigger every two to three seconds it creates a very large amount of fog. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Rick
Have a pretty large are to cover and after fogging the entire backyard perimeter, I found that no biting pest remained for quite awhile. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Gary Giltner
It does what it is advertised to do. Basically the only thing I don't like about it is they say it is only compatible with black flag formula 2. Read morePublished 6 days ago by Jim Brock
For everyone who is concerned about mosquitos- this thing is FANTASTIC!!!! Easy to use, despite some concern when I initially used it - I was worried about the process of lighting... Read morePublished 6 days ago by Sue