Burlap Ribbon, Wide Natural, 5 Inch x 10 Yard Loose Weave Roll for Crafts and Décor (1 Roll)
- This loose weave natural burlap ribbon or jute garland is great for DIY craft projects and rustic home decor including burlap wreaths, banners and more.
- This roll is 5 inches wide by 10 yards long (30 feet) for crafting and creating DIY projects.
- Finished sewn edges help reduce or minimize fraying.
- Use for crafts, DIY holiday decorations, bow making and every day home decor when you want a rustic, shabby chic or modern farmhouse style. Adds a beautiful rustic touch to table runners, chair bows and other decorations for a party or wedding.
- Adds a beautiful rustic touch to table runners, chair bows and other decorations for a party or wedding.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Exclusive items from our brands
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
This roll is a 6" width by 10 yard length. This burlap garland is perfect for crafts such as burlap wreaths, bows, rustic wedding, party and holiday decorations. Use burlap ribbon to wrap around floral projects, make a centerpiece or use as gift wrapping for presents. This loosely woven jute garland is perfect for beachy, coastal DIY decor projects, farmhouse or shabby chic crafts and outdoor garden projects too. Long enough and wide enough to use as a garland for a Christmas tree or to wrap around the banister on your staircase. You could also drape it as a banner to decorate your fireplace mantel or use as a table runner for Thanksgiving, Halloween, fall and other holidays. This natural burlap ribbon is plain, but can be stenciled, stamped, embroidered, dyed or embellished in other ways for your craft projects.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I ended up buying a lot more for garland bows and for wreaths. Because of this burlap ribbon I am turning into a craft person.
Feb 2019: Product has a VERY strong chemical smell. we’ll see if the smell disappates but, they reek. Really bad! Very disappointed and will not order again!
and a couple times it did that. But it was a good buy and I'm happy with the product just be careful.
We used it to wrap the bottles and jars that we were using as centerpieces for the reception - the weave was perfect for this, the material was easy to cut and handled very well - we adhered using a glue gun