Burlap Ribbon, Wide Natural, 5 Inch x 10 Yard Loose Weave Roll for Crafts and Decor (6 Rolls)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- This multi-pack of loose weave natural burlap ribbon or jute garland is great for DIY craft projects and rustic home decor including burlap wreaths, banners and more.
- 6 separate rolls of non-wired burlap ribbon. Each roll is 5 inches wide by 10 yards long (30 feet). All rolls combined give you 60 yards total (180 feet) for crafting and creating DIY projects.
- Finished sewn edges help reduce or minimize fraying.
- Use for crafts, DIY holiday decorations, bow making and every day home decor when you want a rustic, shabby chic or modern farmhouse style.
- Adds a beautiful rustic touch to table runners, chair bows and other decorations for a party or wedding.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Each roll is 5" wide by 10 yards long. This product includes 6 separate rolls of non-wired burlap ribbon for a total of 60 yards (180 feet). Buy multi-pack burlap ribbon for crafting in bulk or decorating large spaces and events. This burlap garland is perfect for crafts such as burlap wreaths, bows, rustic wedding, party and holiday decorations. Use burlap ribbon to wrap around floral projects, make a centerpiece or use as gift wrapping for presents. This loosely woven jute garland is perfect for beachy, coastal DIY decor projects, farmhouse or shabby chic crafts and outdoor garden projects too. Long enough and wide enough to use as a garland for a Christmas tree or to wrap around the banister on your staircase. You could also drape it as a banner to decorate your fireplace mantel or use as a table runner for Thanksgiving, Halloween, fall and other holidays. This natural burlap ribbon is plain, but can be stenciled, stamped, embroidered, dyed or embellished in other ways for your craft projects.
Showing 1-8 of 37 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We used it to wrap the bottles and jars that we were using as centerpieces for the reception - the weave was perfect for this, the material was easy to cut and handled very well - we adhered using a glue gun