Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

69%
31%
Color: Blue|Size: One Size|Change
Price:$298.95+ Free shipping

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 13 reviews
on July 6, 2017
This has been a great bike for my 3.5 year old who has outgrown a seated trailer. He is tall for his age but is just a couple inches shy of being able to reach the pedals when they are down. He has figured out that he can just keep both feet on the pedals where he can reach and just cruise for now. I'm sure he will be able to help pedal in the next few months.

I did a lot of research before deciding to go with this bike because it is so expensive compared to others out there. I ultimately decided to invest in the Burley because of the rack-style attachment. A lot of the information I found on the seat-post mounted styles was that the rider leaned too much, making them feel unsteady. Also, that the adult bike's seat post was likely to twist with the tension of the trailer bike. With the Burley my son feels steady.

I went with the Kazoo rather than the Piccolo simply because we do not need multiple speeds. By the time my son will outgrow this bike, my daughter will be ready for it. I'm looking forward to lots of years of use ahead!

As others have stated, we did have to use a hacksaw to mount the Moose Rack properly, but overall assembly was manageable.
review image
on September 6, 2012
I ordered this so my 5 year old son could ride along with me without worrying about falling behind or going slow.

Build quality is very good. The fit and finish are also excellent.

What I like:
- Good aluminum frame
- Upper neck section pre-fit with spring-bead snap alignment so you can't mis-align the neck with the frame
- Super secure and easy to operate hitch design
- Very straightforward and easy to assemble (with one exception -- see below).

What could be better:
- The required support hitch. Seems well made but overly complicated. Telescoping top stays would eliminate the need for customers to trim them, possibly cutting themselves in the process.
- You have to manually cut ("trim") the top stays of the carrier/hitch. There are two aluminum top stays that are very long to accommodate any frame size.
- The pedals. For this money, I would expect ALL parts to be better-than-average and the pedals that come with the Kazoo are of the very cheap sort.

I really can't find too much to complain about. My son absolutely loves it. When he's pedaling, it really makes a difference. So far, I'm very happy with it. We'll have to see if it lasts.
on July 10, 2013
This looked like the best "tagalong" option for our two grandsons - 3 & 6. The three year old is especially interested in cycling. It hasn't disappointed. It is sturdy, easily attaches to my husband's bike, and has a quick seat adjustment for the 2 boys. Our grandsons live in another state, but they have visited twice since we got the bike in May. They love riding it. We've used it on paved surfaces and an unpaved trail. It has performed well. Next summer we plan on taking the younger grandson on a bike trip. His comment about the bike is, "This is so fun."
on May 27, 2015
We have really enjoyed this for casual riding around our town. I plan to use it a lot more this summer. I feel very secure having my son attached to the moose rack. I had worried about attaching the trailer to my seat post. It is also great that my 5 year old can help support the trailercycle while I attach and unattach it. We make a good team.
on November 6, 2013
Overall this is a great product. The rack assembly directions are inadequate and require some fiddling. Once you get the rack on, the actual kazoo attaches and detaches more easily and securely than any other tag-a-long I've seen. It is a bit wobbly riding with a child - kids can be kinda squirrelly back there - which is not the fault of the kazoo. It is perfect for when you riding too far or in a place that would be unsafe for a child on his/her own. We love it!
on July 20, 2014
My son feels more comfortable and safer riding this bike. I love it so much, I can go everywhere without worry about. Easy to convert to a single bike if I need to go to work.
on March 28, 2012
The Burley Kazzo is great - we love it. It is so easy to install and uninstall and because it goes on the back rack area it can be attache to a smaller female bike. Now the whole family (all four of us) can go out cycling together!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.