Oil month Automotive HPC Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on December 12, 2013
I tend to spend way too much time researching products to make sure I am always getting the very best of everything. It drives my husband crazy and my family makes endless fun of me but hey, I end up with really nice stuff :) I wanted to buy a charriot/thule trailer given that they are the 'top of the line' but couldn't justify the price since I had never owned any trailer and we weren't sure if we would even use it very often. I ended up purchasing this one as a compromise between what I *really* wanted and what I was willing to spend. I couldn't be happier. I have no regrets and no lingering product lust for the higher end models :) It is sturdy, high quality, and a breeze to use.

I use this with one 18 month old child. It was easy enough to convert the straps for one child. We ride on roads, sidewalks, and poorly maintained asphalt trails with no issues. I expected to just ride to and from the local park, but the availability of the trunk storage has lead to trips to Panera, the grocery store and the beach!

The drawbacks are I live in a hot climate and I wish there were side vents rather than just plastic windows. Also, the seat is built in such a way that my daughter's helmet is pushed forward by the back of the seat. I have to loosen the harness straps otherwise her head is pushed forward at a very awkward angle. I'm not sure what the safety trade off is between wearing no helmet vs having a loose harness, but we ride both ways at times. Its not a big enough issue to stop using it and even though she looks uncomfortable she seems to really enjoy riding and sometimes complains when we stop to take her out.
on February 24, 2013
We recently made this purchase on Amazon.com after months of research. When I saw it was on sale for $298 (reg price elsewhere was $399), I jumped on it.

We have had similar units in the past (10+ yrs ago) and there have been some major improvements. The three features I like most are:
1. Storage behind seat
2. Ease of connection to bike
3. Adjustability of handle

Of course it goes without saying that the reputation of Burley was also a huge factor. They have gone above and beyond with product design, like tinted side windows, guards for wheels, conversion from stroller to trailer, etc.

If you are interested in this product, I encourage a trip to a local bike shop and try a few out. Have your kids get inside, break the stroller down, remove the wheels, and have the employees show you how to connect it to a bike.

Once you do all of this, you will truly have a feel for the product and be able to make an informed decision. For us, there are no regrets.
on August 9, 2013
tried to purchase the Schwinn Trailblazer trailer, but after reading a few reviews I decided on the Burley. When the package came it took me 5 minutes to put this together, actually the equipment its self explanatory so there is really no need for the manual, unless something specific. My 5 year old and 18 month old fit perfectly with good leg room as well as head and comfort straps. When I hitched this to my Trek, I actually had to look backwards a few times to make sure that I am still pulling this trailer. The security aspect is a very well built frame and great handling I even tried a few scenarios and it performed very well. Only flaw, if any, is that you have to have the tarp down in front, the rain cover can be folded back and secured easily but the front cover needs to be down at all times. Also I purchased this more for the trailer not the stroller, so even though the stroller handles folds away nicely, it can’t be removed. Overall this product is well built, great price and you will get years of enjoyment.
on December 8, 2013
Burley offers a great product at a reasonable price. Extremely easy to assemble, five point harnesses for the kids provide great safety and seating is comfortable. The kids fell asleep every time we went for a ride! I rode to the grocery store several times and it was quick and easy to convert to a stroller, so the kids didnt have to get out, and it fits through the doors just fine. If you are only riding with one child, you can position them in the center without any problem. After spending weeks researching workmanship quality and safety (this included visits to several stores like sams club, walmart) i found the burley bee to be the best overall product. After more than six months of ownership, its still in new condition, minus a little dirt, which can easily be wiped away or vacuumed out.. If you are looking for the best quality on a budget i wouldnt recommend anything less than the Burley Honey Bee.
To test out the durability, i rode where i knew i would be most. I rode on Gravel and dirt trails, pavement and uneven sidewalks. It still works great!
Portability: it will fit in the trunk of your car, assembles and dis'assembles quickly and easily.
I'd recommend visiting the burley website if you still have any questions about the product, but purchasing @ amazon does save you some $$.
on October 26, 2012
After buying a less expensive, different brand which broke beyond repair and had to be returned, I am thoroughly satisfied with the Burley Honey Bee. It was easy to put together, feels sturdy, is super light and convenient to use. Two children fit easily inside, with room for their feet and storage space behind them. I didn't want to spend the money at first but after buying a cheaper one, I know it's better to spend the money for a much better quality. Definitely worth it!
on March 21, 2013
We bought this for our 14 mo old son. He loves and we do too. Its very good quality and easy to adjust and folds flats. There is plenty of room for two kids and rooms for packages, diaper bags etc in the cargo area. I do wish the cover was more secure and had a zipper instead just being wrapped around the frame. Also that the side widows had an option for venting. Otherwise it's great and I love that fact that it easily converts to s troller.
on September 13, 2013
We have only used this a couple of times, but so far I love it. The instructions were a little confusing as it is just pictures but nothing you can't figure out and actually very easy to put together! I am just starting out riding my bike and so was a little nervous about pulling trailer, but it pulls very nice and can hardly tell it is back there. 15mnth and 4year old fit perfect in there. Kudos on the 5 point harness!!
on August 17, 2014
BEST BABY TRAILER OUT THERE! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT. SUPER EASY TO ATTACH TO BIKE.
on October 9, 2013
Works great both as a stroller and a trailer behind my bike. Very easy to put together out of package
on April 8, 2013
I wish the front wheel worked better in walking mode but all in all it is a fantastic product. It is very light weight.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.