Your Memberships & Subscriptions
Burn (Celestra Series Book 3) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Author
- "A PARANORMAL ALICE IN WONDERLAND!!!"--Kindle Customer
- "It is definitely one of the most unique book series I've read. It was definitely WORTH THE READ!!!"--T. Eckels
- "SWOON WORTHY YA AT ITS VERY BEST!!!! I WAS HOOKED!!! My ADDICTION to Addison Moore's Celestra rivals any Twilight Fanaticism!!! My love for Skyla Messenger is immediate! A lot of "new" to deal with in moving to Paragon. A merging family... and still not over the loss of her father. A new school, and the whispers..... she moved into a house with a tragic past. One that will take Skyla by surprise. She finds an instant best friend Brielle who spills about the previous owners and the demise of the former owner of her new bedroom...... just cozy. Brielle introduces Skyla to Paragon seeing some sights and hitting the bowling alley. In Arcade Heaven ....... enter Logan and Gage Oliver......"--S.V77
- "ANGSTY angels gone WILD!!! The supernatural premise that will fuel the series is introduced enough to make readers aware of what they can expect while leaving mysteries to be explored later on. There's genuine appeal and novelty to the mythos that finds ways to distinguish itself from other series in a similar vein. Already I'm fascinated to see where the story is leading and what will come of the characters in it."--C. Wells
- "WONDERFUL NEW TAKE ON ANGELS!!! Very well written story that captured our attention very early on and kept us quickly thumbing through the pages up until the very end!"--Michelle's Paranormal Vault
- "THIS SERIES IS AMAZING!!! It is funny, sweet, unpredictable, and surprisingly philosophic. Moore has a way of writing beautiful things in a way that comes off genuine instead of cheesy. This series also has incredible characterization."-- Katie
- "FANTASTIC SERIES!!! They are GREATNESS. Addison Moore writes a fast paced story. She knows how to weave in the love and lust of teenagers and the HUMOR AND SUSPENSE TO KEEP YOU HOOKED!!!"--S. Summers
- "THRILLING YA ADVENTURE WITH A PARANORMAL TWIST!!!"--C. Wong
- "A ROLLER COASTER of Dark ADVENTURES and Plenty of ROMANCE!!! The story and characters were amazing--what a roller coaster!. I ended up love, love, loving this series! The book is packed with non-stop dark adventures and lots of crazy romance. The series will have your mind reeling till the end. I've read through the series several times plus even went on to read "The Countenance Trilogy" that follows it. Now I can't wait for the story's continuation in "Celestra Forever After"--D. Simmons
- "AUTHOR = GENIUS!!! The author has a WAY WITH WORDS in her novels that is unparalleled. Her descriptions, the metaphors and similes all leave you wondering not only how she comes up with these things but how in the world could you ever write like she does? I love the characters and I love that, despite the fantasy aspect of the plot, you could be them. They make mistakes, they curse, their hormones push them to do things that probably aren't wise - but they're real - they act like real teenagers. Skyla especially. And I love that about them. The plot does take a bit to really take off and yes there are TWISTS AND TURNS but I have yet to say to myself 'just end the series already' because I'm still invested! It takes quite a literary talent to make you feel like your part of the story, make you stay up until you finish the book. And Addison Moore is definitely a literary talent. I would definitely RECOMMEND this book (and series overall) if you like romance, suspense, fantasy, and overall...a good book."--J.M. BELL
- "LOVED THIS BOOK AND THE WHOLE SERIES!!! The pace is great in these books and it has so many twists and turns, ups and downs. It is next to impossible to ever find a good stopping point because something new and exciting is always happening or just around the corner. So instead of stopping you just keep reading and ignore everything else around! If you are looking for a series to get sucked into, this is the one, go out and read it today, don't wait another second!"--E. Poor
- "WELL WRITTEN AND EASY TO LOVE!!! This book was wonderful. The characters are well developed and it is clearly part of a series."--JoCo
- "ONE OF MY FAVORITE SERIES OF ALL TIME!!! Oh. Yes. One of my favorite series of all time. I love it so so so so so much. If you love twilight, the hunger games, harry potter, then READ THIS!"--Maggolies
- "LOVED READING THIS SERIES! I absolutely loved this series!" --Book Crazy Lady
- "WOW! I LOVE THIS BOOK!!! It was an incredible read and more addictive then the twilight series was in my opinion. There's so many twists that no matter where you're at in the series you'll be entertained."--Askari
- "GREAT SERIES! This has been one of my FAVORITE SERIES!!! The Celestra series had everything us Sci-Fi YA lovers expect!" --Amazon Customer
- "This is a MUST READ SERIES! I love the characters and the writer! Moore builds the story and makes you love the characters. She holds secrets and I couldn't be happier. I would highly recommend the entire series if you are in need of a book you cant put down."--J. Mccall
- "THIS IS A GREAT READ!!!" --Crow Lady Top 1000 Reviewer
- "JAW DROPPING AMAZING!!! I COULD NOT PUT DOWN THIS ENTIRE SERIES.There are so many twists are turns. After you finish the first book you will want to move right along to the next. You will not be able to put them down!!" R. Dancer
- "FIVE STARS FOR ADDISON MOORE! A CLEVERLY CRAFTED YA Paranormal Romance by Addison Moore. I could not stop turning the page, eager to know what was going to happen next. Moore has done a very good job of weaving supernatural elements into a romantic plot, and I cannot wait to read what the future holds for Skyla!" --L.M. Miller
- "I really enjoyed reading this book. I COULD NOT PUT IT DOWN!!!"--D. Craft
- "This series is AMAZING! The characters are well defined and each book keeps you CRAVING MORE! During Skyla's adventures you do not know who she is going to end up with. Addison Moore has done an excellent job of creating an alternate world that you cannot help, but immerse yourself in when the next book comes out!!"--Amazon Customer
- "FANTASTIC READ! LURED ME IN RIGHT FROM THE START! The author does an amazing job at immersing you into this complex and fascinating world she's created. Usually I can see where a plot is leading from a mile away, but this one kept me guessing. Nothing is as it seems." --Steph M.
- "Addison takes you on a WONDERFUL JOURNEY into the world of Skyla filled with plenty of angelic hotties coupled with typical high school drama and not so typical paranormal drama. Skyla's life is far from boring! Addison keeps you guessing up until the very last page! You won't regret it!" --M. Files
- "AMAZING!!! EVERY THING I READ BY ADDISON IS TRULY AMAZING AND I CAN NEVER PUT ANY OF HER BOOKS DOWN. THANK YOU ADDISON KEEP THEM COMING!" --D. Hamilton
- "Rather ADDICTING! The drama of it all gets you hooked and I just couldn't stop reading. YOU WILL FALL IN LOVE with the characters and enjoy the rollercoaster that is Skyla Messanger's life."--Amazon Customer
- "Addicting!!! Thoroughly enjoyed this book. It draws you into the story instantly. It was an easy read, while still containing a complex story, and the descriptive writing is almost POETIC. I couldn't put it down."--Sarah
- "HOOKED! The book it's self is amazing. The series is definitely WORTH READING. Addison is absolutely worth following. Just a little warning... When you start reading this book, like I know you will...... Make sure you have no plans, and probably your device's charger because you won't be able to put it down! Go ahead... Get this book. And get lost in Paragon... YOU WILL NEVER WANT TO LEAVE!!!"--Kindle Customer
- "I'm warning you now that once you read this series you will not want to stop!"-- Book Reviewer Blog
About the Author
- Publication Date : July 22, 2016
- File Size : 1987 KB
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print Length : 314 pages
- Publisher : Hollis Thatcher Press, Ltd. (July 22, 2016)
- Language: : English
- ASIN : B01IYDCCS2
- Simultaneous Device Usage : Unlimited
- Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Lending : Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #368,355 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The thing that bothered me the most was Ms. Moore's writing style. She is so very descriptive, nauseatingly so at times. She would use three adjectives in a row to describe one thing, but two of the three would contradict each other and make no sense. It's like she went through a dictionary and picked out words that sounded interesting, but didn't bother looking at the definition and just scattered them throughout. This happened at least a couple times per chapter. Very irritating.
I found myself not caring how the series ended. Though I do still wonder sometimes how things ended up for Marshall...
The main character of the story is such shallow, brainless, flighty idiot that I can not begin to do justice in verbal assault. Skyla cheapens her love to the point of ridiculousness. She makes out with no less than four males, all of which "means something" so profound.....what.ever.
I don't know if I dislike the author of this series more, or the publisher for putting this garbage out for public consumption.
It was jumpy, ill written, and didn't make sense most of the time. Spelling errors galore.
The sad thing is, the IDEA of the book could be awesome if wrote later in this writers career(?) or someone else entirely. There are some really great IDEAS that are SERIOUSLY not developed.
Glad these books are short and free.
She has trouble choosing how she's gonna carry herself from one moment to the next. Wishy washy is probably one of the nicest things about her. True, she can't seem to find it in herself to stay righteously angry for longer than it takes her to be swept away by the obvious evil character, Dudley Do Wrong, but, still in all this book is saved by the different paranormal abilities that abound without the story.
This is a perfect summation for the events of this book. Each decision, action or inaction creates major consequences. There is regret, guilt, heartache, sorrow, confusion and horror.
Burn is a better structured story than Tremble (Book 2 of the series). It is well-written, has a natural flow, and further develops the series without feeling overstuffed with information. This book sets the series back on track by returning to the same feel as Ethereal (Book 1 of the series). Hopefully the rest of the series will follow suit.
Top reviews from other countries
The only thing is, and this is my opinion but is also very apparent from other reviews, it gets a bit repetitive. Skyla seems to always find herself in the same situation but no matter how dramatic it is or how bad her injuries appear, she always ends off fine.