BurnOut SPF 35 KIDS Broad Spectrum, 3.4 oz.
- Finally, the perfect sunscreen for babies and kids! Finally, the perfect sun protection solution for babies and kids!
- Hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, fragrance-free, non-greasy, and perfect for sensitive skin.
- Biodegradable, ocean-safe, and eco-sensitive. Rich in Antioxidants, and enriched with Extracts of Helionori, Pomegranate, and Plantain to protect and nourish skin.
- Chemical-free, paraben-free, petroleum-free, PABA-free. Recommended by pediatricians and dermatologists
- UVA/UVB broad-spectrum protection
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Size: 1 Pack
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
It took me a long time but I found this sunscreen was the only one on Amazon to meet my criteria:
1) Highly rated with a good number of reviews
2) Scores no higher than a 1 on the EWG Skin Deep database
3) Verified and openly NON nano zinc oxide
4) Zinc oxide as the sun-blocking agent
5) A price that I can actually afford
Now more detail:
1) My first ever experience with physical sunblock (using zinc oxide, I think it was a Neutrogena product about 3-4 years ago) as opposed to the chemical variety was not good. It hardly rubbed in at all, left me very pasty white (with little white specks all over me), and came off in a cloud in the pool. I was not eager to try it again...but I read many bad things about the chemicals in modern sunscreens and while not perfect itself, zinc oxide is the better choice. One of the reasons I love Amazon is because of the reviews - I try not to buy any products that aren't highly rated. For me, Burn Out sunscreen lives up to the solid reviews it's earned here.
2) The Environmental Working Group's Skin Deep website that ranks products based on their danger/toxicity scores this product a 1 on a scale of 0-10 (0 being the safest).Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I may have finally found the sunscreen I have been searching for. Really good UVA protection, mineral blockers because my skin reacts badly (stinging/redness/rashes) to the... Read morePublished 6 days ago by Amazon Customer
We've been buying this for several years. Last year when we went to Florida, each family brought their own favorite sunscreen. Our kids Burnout was the winner back then. Read morePublished 13 days ago by snail's footstep
Great product, not at all greasy and as natural as it gets!Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
This is a great sunscreen. Both my daughter and husband were having skin problems until we switched to this product. Highly recommend!Published 1 month ago by mc
Yes! This is great sunscreen! I was in the market for "chemical free" products and this has done a good job for my little ones so far. A little goes a long way!Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
This product is totally ineffective. My 26 year old daughter, 4 year old granddaughter and I took this product on a vacation to Florida. Read morePublished 1 month ago by T. Pilgrim