- File Size: 6474 KB
- Print Length: 348 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: March 3, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01CJ37JJ0
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,188 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$10.00|
Save $7.01 (70%)
Burned: Devil's Blaze MC Book 2 Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Books with Buzz
Profoundly intimate and powerfully inventive, "Exit West" tells an unforgettable story of love, loyalty, and courage that is both completely of our time and for all time. See more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
This is part 2 of a cliffhanger, although this story is about Torch and Katie. Just like the first book, this one has elements I loved and elements I didn't love.
Loved -- I love a good, filthy talking, dominant man. Torch is a great one, and I enjoyed him completely. A lot wicked, a lot sweet -- he's a great mix. The plot was good, I'm always a sucker for him-chasing/her-on-the-run kinds of books, so I loved that element. The pacing was good, things moved at a decent clip without too much lag. I liked the fact that we get to revisit the two main characters from the first book, and that things get ramped up for their next/final installment. (Torch and Katie do get their HEA in this book.)
What I didn't like -- Katie and her impetuousness and inability to put her sister/niece above her vagina. There, I said it. Honestly, if my sister and niece were in danger and we were on the run (from two sets of people, not just one), I wouldn't be hooking up with someone from the group who is specifically looking for us. At least not in the way it was written here. I wish that Ms. Marie had created Katie's involvement with Torch as more of a necessity versus an 'oh I have to have him' kind of thing -- like maybe they needed to get info on what Skull knows about Beth, or they need to find out why Skull is even looking for Beth -- and with no friends on the inside, the only way to get information is to be a mole. Nobody in the MC club knew Katie, so she'd be the perfect drop. THAT would have been a better of a plot device; I'd have had a lot more respect for Katie and her choices if that had been the case. I get it that Torch is hot and all, but Katie, c'mon girl, ho's before bro's. I also found Katie's constant arguing to be a little much. Honestly at times I didn't know what Torch saw in her other than her rack and her asset. She didn't seem to put a whole lot of thought into her decisions, and with her sister and niece on the line, I think Katie could have been written stronger.
I don't know if I missed this, but did Katie ever tell Torch the real reason her leg has been hurt? She told him a partial truth, but not the whole truth. I kept waiting for that to occur, but either I skimmed over it or it didn't happen.
So now we are waiting for the next book to come out and I for one can't wait. But I was sad to see that the delay is due to Ms. Marie's mother's health. We can wait Ms. Marie, mom comes first. Always.
I would've loved to have seen more of Skull and Beth in this book, and I can't wait for the next one now. Katie and Torch were pretty awesome as well though, and was glad to see them sort of getting a happy ending (it won't be totally happy until Beth and Skull get theirs). There was lots of drama that made me hold my breath and tons of sexual tension.
On the flip side, it was such a short story!!! It was a lot shorter than I had expected!!! Like novella short. Good thing it was only 99 cents, or I would've thrown a hissy fit. It ended at the 68% mark of the document downloaded. I got to the end of it and it was like someone had burst my bubble, I couldn't believe it. And then it is followed by a novella of Sabre and Annie, which I could not remember who the heck they were at all. Were they in the first book?? Plus, you can imagine how short that story is, if the actual book was novella size. And I was confused if it should have been read before the book or not. There is a note from the author saying you can read it before if you want, but it won't make a difference. Well, I think it does make a difference, because there are things in there that are just glossed over in the actual book.
I am truly a more than a little in love with Every Single word that Jordan Marie writes.
I will be counting down the seconds until the next book
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Crime
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thriller & Suspense
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Romance
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Women's Adventure
- Books > Romance > Action & Adventure
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Crime
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thriller
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Women's Adventure
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary