Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 183 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 237 reviews
on May 23, 2014
Honestly I'm only reading these because I started the series and I've gotten this far. I feel like it'd be a waste of time if I stopped now. As excited as I am to see what happens next I am also ready for the book to end. Especially since I watch the TV series and the book and TV series are completely different from each other. Even the characters in the books look different then the TV show. You also can't even get spoilers from the book, which is lame. Lol
on November 24, 2016
I didn't personally love it but my daughter did. She is working her way through the entire series and she can blast through one of these books in a few days. Apparently very compelling for a teenage girl.
on December 10, 2012
*some spoilers*

This book was awesome, I got the kindle version for PC because i couldnt wait to read it. (plus its slightly cheaper)
I could not put it down after i started.
At first there no A suspect in mind because their last one from the previous book had just been ... well you know. We finally get to hear about the car accident Hanna keeps mentioning and how its tied to someone they knew for a while now.
It looks like Sara is now taking an approach that the tv series is taking, but looks can be deceiving :O If you read it, you'll see what im talking about.
I thought somethings were just too coincidental though, like how Aria was randomly teamed up with Tabitha's ex boyfriend, even she had to admit the universe was out for them.
The ending was really shocking however! She never fails with those endings, and i just love the A messages to the readers that comes at the end of every book. I noticed the Tv show did the same by having A do something at the end of almost every episode.
My favorite parts are when Naomi admits she knew a lot more about Real Alison, than she was letting on and when the liars come together and have a deep discussion at the end like they usually do
It is a bit predictable however. The way it played out, i had a feeling it was gonna be that way since the first time i read book 9, Twisted. But hey, after you have read 8 good books by the same author, you pick up on the writing style/pattern and guess whats gonna happen next. I like how there are have flashbacks with Alison but from other people's perspectives, not just the liars now.

I cant wait for Ali's Diary, coming out January 2nd, maybe it'll tell us about Ali's past with Third A in the background, or maybe her secret with her twin. Either way i cant wait to read it. :D
on December 14, 2013
Sarah Shepard has done it again! She has delivered another great book in the Pretty Little Liars Series. In this book, the girls are headed off on their spring vacation and this year, they are going cruise-style. The girls are hoping that they will be able to escape the secret-spoiling text messages of the mysterious "A". Of course, "A" will not let that happen. "A" is using what happened in Jamaica to make the girls fall into his or her trap. Emily is falling in love, Hanna is hot on the "A" trail, Spencer is trying to get close to a fellow friend's relative, and Aria is playing heads or tails with her boyfriends. Will "A" push the girls far enough to the breaking point of confession or will she or he continue to torment the girls for the rest of their lives? Read this book! You will not be disappointed.
on January 11, 2013
Burned, the latest in the Pretty Little Liars series, is, to me, not the best book in the series. The story takes place mostly on a cruise ship; consequently, I feel that this book was not able to take full advantage of its fictional "world". Shepard has created a very real, large environment for her characters, in the previous books, and Burned was just not able to employ the world that Shepard has set up.
That said, Burned is full of more twisted relationships, questions, and its own share of shockers which leave me excited for the next book. One more reason to look forward to summer vacation!
on August 16, 2013
I loved this book so much. Sara is a genius. It was thrilling, fun, romantic, feisty, and juicier than a ripe peach. I hate and love at the same time how Sara writes something too good to be true and you think "how is it gonna go down this time?" This book series is one of the best I've read in a while. It is so not boring at all. Every little twist and turn keeps you guessing and is anything but predictable. I will definitely get the never one and wait patiently but at the same time impatiently for "Deadly" the next and hopefully not the
last book in the series after "Crushed". For anyone who is doubting whether to read this book or not, I highly recommend it to anyone who is 12plus and loves books like what I described earlier.
on September 13, 2017
Great book as described
on January 5, 2013
I love the PLL books, but after a long time reading them it's starting to get monotonous. I thought this would be the last book, unfortunately I felt like the author is stretching the story to a point just to make a profit of it.
on March 31, 2013
I just did a review for PLL's "Ali's Pretty Little Lies" and I will say basically the same thing. I do not give spoilers, I like surprises. This installment in the PLL series was amazing as are all of the other books! I love PLL. I always pre-order the books on Amazon because they retail for around $20 at any other bookstore (B&N and BAM) and on Amazon they are around $13. This is great for me and on the day they book is released, it ships. They usually arrive within the next day or two, because I have Amazon Prime and receive free 2 day shipping. Amazon should change it's name to AMAZING! Anyone who is into reading, especially this series, should order from Amazon. Awesome prices and awesome shipping.
on April 8, 2017
Yet another awesome read! Hard to stop reading and put it down. Surely keeps you wanting more. On to the next!