FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- The all-new revenge meter tracks underhanded tactics and leads gamers toward payback
- Every vehicle on the road is in play -- ram traffic into your rivals, slam cars into pile-ups
- Traffic Attack pits gamers against the clock - level it by any means necessary
- Grudge Match lets you take care of enemies
- Features multi-level tracks designed for fighting at top speed
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Burnout Revenge straps gamers in for the fastest and most dangerous racer on the road. This time, the race isn't about winning -- you're out for revenge. The other racers will either get out of your way or go down in flames. The rules of the track don't apply here -- it's automotive anarchy between vindictive racing rivals and anything else that gets between you and the finish line. Explosive all-new crashbreakers, with wide-open crash courses for epic sequences Take your rage online with endless possibilities in online mode
Top customer reviews
The answer to the challenge is Burnout Revenge, the fourth game in the highly acclaimed Burnout series. As was the case with the first and second follow-ups, Criterion has introduced a few new major changes that aim to enhance an already near-perfect arcade driving experience. Has Criterion succeeded in raising the stakes yet again, or had it previously set its own bar too high? I love this game so much !!!!