Burris 300210 AR-536 5x36 Sight (Black)
|Price:||$327.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Covered under warranty for life
- Made using the highest quality materials
- Tested for complete quality and reliability
- 20 feet at 100 yards field of view
- 2.5-Inch to 3.5-Inch eye relief
- 60 in MOA maximum adjust
- 5.75-Inch long
- Weighs 18.75 ounces
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
If it matters (it might) there is a cleared marked "made in China" sticker on the mount. I suspect that means the WHOLE unit was made there.
The windage and elevation caps are safety wired to the scope, the rear of the scope is a focus ring.
My only complaint is that the rear lens cover is difficult to snap closed for some reason. A military style diffuser is available for the 36mm objective.
Adjustments are 1/4inch clicks at 100 yards.
The illumination is available in red or green or can be left off (black). I shot it with the red setting on 5 (brightest) and the black. Turning the illumination turret is a deliberate action, it will not move 'by itself.'
Glass is coated and optics very clear. The center dot does NOT cover a 2 inch orange target sticker at 100 yards, it was easy to select each circle and engage it. So far I really like this scope. The 'crosshairs' are heavier than I am used to and the fact that they are not connected to the edges of the field of view takes some getting used to.
The sight tunnel under the scope can be used as a rudimentary ghost ring with a low profile front sight.
I've shot rain or shine with this optic. Limited fogging and had no problems with water damage. Did have to remove ARD device to get some droplets off the glass after shooting. I have shot with an ACOG and there is a reason why they are so expensive. Most of the price is the durability and fiber optic feature. I feel as if the Burris is still well made with good glass. Reticle is a little busy but I've adapted. The reticle is "to busy" in the 332 model. The 536 has a wide enough field of view to get over it. I saved the money I would have spent on an ACOG, bought the Burris, and used the savings to build a 7.62x39 upper. Just bought another Burris 536 to put on that. I would recommend a new mount if you want to do serious/competitive shooting. I've had good results with the Larue RCO:
My only "knock" on the 536 is that the eye relief is a little picky. However, with a collapsible stock and the Larue mount I have perfect relief every time.Read more ›
1) The reticule is visible even with a dead battery(!) which is great for a CQB optic.
2) The reticule is visible when illuminated even against bright snow - and there is ample range in brightness settings.
3) The glass is clear, sharp, and bright - enough for me to see my bullet impacts at 100 yards.
4) The reticule, while a touch "busy" is useable and reasonably fast to acquire (if you're not moving - see Weakness #2).
5) Overall construction is robust with some nicely thought-out details like the retainer cables on the adjustment caps.
6) Focus is clear as close as ~15 yards all the way out to infinity
1) The reticule in the example I was sent was canted about 8 degrees CCW when in the supplied mount. I tried re-seating it in the supplied mount and was able to reduce that to about 5 degrees, but it still drove me crazy - and it would pop back to the 8 degrees if bumped. I replaced the stock mount with a Trijicon mount, but it still left me with a slightly canted reticule, and I found myself tilting the rifle to compensate which was highly annoying (Fatal Flaw). I suppose the mount could be modified or shimmed, but I'm not willing to do that at this price point (I returned the optic for a refund).
2) The optic sets very high (this may not be a weakness for you).Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I got a steal on this red dot. Performs excellent. No issuesPublished 3 days ago by Amazon Customer
Great sight the center dot is a tiny bit to big when your trying to shoot steel at 200+ yards but other then that it works great.Published 7 days ago by Bob
The 5x might be a bit much for the AR. Thinking I should have went with the 3x, but it's a great scope/sight at this price point.Published 8 days ago by B. P.
Very happy with this optic. The default to black with no batteries is a great bonus.
It's crisp, clear and the retical is large and easy to find quickly... Read more
Great investment and very please with its performance. Shot well over 1000 rounds, nothing came loose or came out of adjustment .Published 17 days ago by Amazon Customer
Very impressed with this scope. Didn't take long to get sited in. Would recommend.Published 17 days ago by Heidi Agosta
Perfect sight for my MSR (Modern Sporting Rifle) AR 10. I use it stalk hunting through the Alabama swamps for deer and hogs. Read morePublished 20 days ago by Larry Addington
The wedge for the sight and mount were machined wrong and does not mount square on the weapon. I had to shave the high side of the wedge off so as to allow the sight to fully seat... Read morePublished 26 days ago by Amazon Customer
Clear and bright. Works very good for those down range shots. Plenty of eye relief for glasses.Published 1 month ago by chris wright