Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Best Dad Ever 13Oz Coffee Mug Great for Fathers Day or Birthday (1, Blue)
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Ingrid Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM

on April 10, 2013
Got this for my husband as a 'gift' from our 2 year old. It's a nice mug, microwave-safe and dishwasher-safe. It's a good size too and works well for tea or coffee and probably hot chocolate later in the year too. A great gift for dads!
on June 15, 2012
Good qualtity mug, the colors are vibrant and it's a big size mug too.
My hubby is drinking coffee from it every morning! Great Father's Day Gift!
on July 17, 2016
This item might seem oddly cliché however my father really like receiving it for Father's Day. In my experience it is hard to shop for the men in my life because they so often buy what they need themselves and keep what they want to themselves until just after the holiday season when it is too late to find the perfect gift in time. I feel that you cannot go wrong with expressing to them and we love everything we feel about them. My father, like my husband, is a great man and a great dad and although mug might not do it justice, it sure doesn't hurt to remind them how special they are every morning. We are all coffee drinkers and somehow it's just pleasant to drink your coffee every morning look down and be reminded that you are loved and appreciated. For this reason I am reading this mug so highly. Because though they might not say it, seeing them caring that cup proudly in the morning says it all… He knows.
on April 6, 2013
What a great mug....my dad will love it!
Perfect size for drinking hot coffee.
Came fast for sure!
A Plus.
on March 31, 2016
I bought this for my husband for his first father's day after joking that we would have matching best dad/ best mom ever mugs. Turns out he loves using it lol. I gave this to him in June 2015 and it's now almost April 2016. He uses it at least once a week and we run it through the top rack of the dishwasher with no problems. It's cute, the colors look good, and it works exactly like a coffee mug should. The handle is easy to hold and the mug doesn't get overly hot when you pour fresh coffee into it. The only complaint we have is the size - we like big coffee mugs in this house! Really not a big deal though. Here's to hoping I get a "best mom ever" mug this mother's day ;)
on June 15, 2014
I didn't have time as a new mom to open this mug until actual Father's Day morning. This is my husbands 1st Father's Day and the mug was totally shattered in the box! Packaging did not have ANY padding, just a box within a box......frustrating. Cute mug but why not pad the box properly??!!! Upsetting, now no Father's Day gift. :(
on October 12, 2015
I bought this cup for my husband last year at christmas and it still looks brand new. No fading and no chips. I like the size of this cup and love that it has been so durable. I would recommend for any of the dad's in your life. It is a gift that will last a long time.
on April 3, 2013
I got this cup for my dad and he loves it. Its not to heavy and it hasnt had no chips wats so ever.
on February 26, 2016
Bought this for my dad for Christmas and he LOVED it. It's good for him because he always drinks coffee out of styrofoam cups or the same mug at work, so it's definitely bragging rights around the office that he has a great big mug that his daughter got him. Plus the colors are gorgeous! (But that makes me happier not him lol)
on October 21, 2015
Very cute, high quality and has remained in good condition. My son gave this to dad for Father's Day and picked it himself. He loved it and so does his dad. He uses it every morning for his coffee. Great gift :)