- Product Dimensions: 14 x 5 x 3 inches ; 9.9 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00P1LLUW0
- Item model number: Burton
- Average Customer Review: 20 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #52,871 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Burton Men's Buffer II Socks
|Price:||$11.48 - $52.69|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 2% spandex
- Dryride Venting Toe Panels
- 43% Nylon, 27% Polypropylene, 14% Merino Wool, 14% Acrylic, 2% Spandex
- Padded Channels Alleviate Pressure and Increase Comfort on Top of Foot
- Dryride Ultawick
- Midweight Fabrication
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
It could be argued that the Burton Buffer II Sock will help you go pro. That makes no sense, you say? Consider the comfort of a stretchable, breathable, quick-drying blend of midweight fabrics (including wool) that wick away heat-robbing sweat. Or the strategically placed arch and ankle supports, cushioned footbed, and ergonomic left and right Motion Fit that are designed with snowboarding in mind. If that's not enough, ventilated DRYRIDE toe panels are like a breath of fresh air for your feet, while padded channels alleviate pressure on the top of your foot, increasing comfort when strapped in tight to your bindings.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?