CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Burton Technologies ABR-BLACK Acoustibuds Original Flexible Tips for earphones and Bluetooth, 3 Pair, 3 Sizes, BLACK (Discontinued by manufacturer Replaced by Acoustibuds Model EPB)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Fits securely over most flat faced earphones and Bluetooth devices
- Tips only; Earphones not included
- Fins conform to ear for great fit, bigger bass and improved sound isolation
- Acoustically tuned twin cone core for unimpeded audio delivery
- Ultra high tear strength, soft hypoallergenic silicone for lasting durability
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
- The shape of your ear is unique and not related to your body size or gender. Many people can use more than one size of ACOUSTIBUDS, and your left ear may take a different size than your right. A larger size provides more sound isolation and bass. Most people can listen at a reduced volume because of the seal to the ear. Stretch ACOUSTIBUDS over the flat speaker face of your earphones. Avoid covering the bass ports on your earphones. Then, wiggle ACOUSTIBUDS into the ear with an up-down motion.
- Fits the following flat faced earphones; Apple ; Blackberry Stereo Headsets; HTC; JVC Gummy HA F140; Kanon A-18; Kanon KM-608; Koss Sportbuds; Motorola; Palm; Plantronics; Sennheiser; Sennheiser MX 260I; Skullcandy; Sony; Zune; Apple; Blackberry; Google; HTC Wildfire; Nokia E Series;;T-Mobile Windows Phone; T-Mobile MyTouch 4G; Apple iPod Classic; Shuffle; Archos; MP3 player; Zune; Samsung; Sony; Arriva Leo; BlueAnt Z9i
Top Customer Reviews
I saw a story about Acoustibuds, and they sounded like just what I needed. Well, they are.
The fins hold the buds in my ear canal, and also help minimize exterior noise. Since the Acoustibuds enclose the earbud, they also funnel all the sound directly to me. I keep a set on my earbuds and they're there when I need them.
I purchased the 3-size pack, since I haven't had my ears sized lately. It turns out that I am comfortable so far with the smallest set. I plan to keep the others available just in case.
Great price, great performance. can't beat that!
I couldn't wear them because my ear canal is very small (I am petite), even most small ear gels made by other manufacturers are too large for me, including those that came with my Bose in-earphones & every Bluetooth I ever tried (and then had to return). Any type of earpiece became very uncomfortable after a short time, even other aftermarket gel buds hurt my ears so badly that I could only stand them for 20 minutes or so at a time.
I could force the size 5 into my ear and it would stay for a while and didn't hurt, but was simply too large, so they'd fall out.
I wrote to the manufacturer asking if there was a smaller size available and they said that they had the 4 coming out and actually sent me a free trial pair, which was very nice. When we went out separate ways, my ex got custody of them, lol, because he liked how they fit him.
At last, there is now the size 4 available for sale and I snapped them right up. I can now wear my Bose earbuds in comfort and have tried them with hubby's Jawbone and could wear it comfortably.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love these. they actually make the standard iPhone headphones sound so much better.Published 25 days ago by 34RL
Made the phone calls more clear. Also, it is not uncomfortable in the ear. I could keep this in my Bluetooth in my ear pretty much all day.Published 8 months ago by Michael Garner