|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$9.00 - $12.95 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- 100% Cotton
- Zipper closure
- Machine Wash
- 100% CERTIFIED ORGANIC COTTON - We only use GOTS certified organic cotton. This makes our product ideal for your little bee's sensitive skin. GOTS certification ensures that our fabric treatments fall within their strict guidelines of what is acceptable. That means we cut out the bad stuff and provide the best for your baby.
- PERFECT FIT - When choosing the right size for your child, we recommend using weight and length to make your decision rather than age. Safety is our top priority so we meticulously ensure our pajamas fit snugly to minimize injury and fire risk per the federal sleepwear regulations.
- GRIPPER BEES ON FEET SIZES 12M+ - Our no-slip grippers are perfect for bouncers, walkers, and tumblers alike! The adorable bee design adds safety and cuteness!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Our sleepers feature:
A full front zipper
Our sleeper's full font zipper makes those late-night diaper changes easier. The zipper guard protects your baby's delicate skin, and the zipper cover prevents little hands from opening the zipper.
No-slip gripper-bee soles
In addition to being adorable, our no-slip gripper-bees provide added safety as your baby learns to stand and walk. On sizes 12M and up.
A snug fit, for safety
To ensure our pajamas comply with sleepwear flammability regulations without compromising comfort and softness, we’ve made them snug-fitting instead of treating them with harsh chemicals. Determine the right size for your baby using height and weight, rather than age.
GOTS-certified organic cotton
We use only GOTS-certified 100% organic cotton to make our sleepers, making them the ideal sleepwear for your little bee’s sensitive skin. GOTS certification ensures that our fabric is made according to the most stringent standards for organic textiles.
Shop the full collection
Crib sheets, crib skirts, changing pad covers, quilts, and blankets.
Bodysuits, coveralls, rompers, tees, leggings, dresses, and more.
Tees, tunics, joggers, leggings, dresses, hoodies, and more.
Underwear and training pants.
A good night's sleep starts with our cozy 100 percent organic cotton sleeper the snug fit ensures your little bee is safe and sound. The natural 100 percent organic cotton fabric is super soft and breathable against your little bee's skin. Footed styling for toasty toes with a no slip bee grip for runaway bees over 12 months
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B0779K6J9N
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 30, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I like that these pajamas are made with thicker organic cotton. They are warm and easy to put on. I ordered a 0-3 mo. size expecting it to be large on my daughter, but after a wash, they fit perfectly.
I would not recommend them for a chubbier baby as they would probably be too tight. The fabric was tighter around the ankles, legs and wrists than most infant clothing. Again, this was great for my thin, petite baby, but would not be great for a chubby baby.
The quality of the material was great and I would purchase again.
This item is way small for its size, however, I think I got one that is unusually so. I would have exchanged it, but I removed the tags and washed it before trying it on my baby girl. Then I thought maybe they just ran small, this being my first sleeper I had bought of Burt’s bees so I didn’t know any different.
However, I bought one more (different design) in the same size and it is true to size!
Ex. Both were 6-9 months. However, the one I bought first (one I am reviewing) fits like a snug 3-6 month, I even compared it to another 3-6 month sleeper that I have found to be pretty true to size. The second I bought is true to its size, and my little one will have several months to grow into it!
Just wish it was more consistent, especially since they are not cheap!
Most recent customer reviews
I don't think this is the real product
Wouldn't buy again