Oil month Automotive HPC Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now TG18PP_gno

on June 9, 2017
This is my go to item for baby showers. I received this as a gift when I was pregnant and loved it! It's a really great way for a new mom or dad to try out the products and decide what they like. For us, our favorite was the cream to powder diaper cream. It didn't feel greasy and was really helpful for rashes. Now that our child is older we continue buying the shampoo and wash because it's great for sensitive skin and smells really good. I also love supporting a company that uses natural ingredients and sustainable practices.
on April 13, 2017
Perfect baby shower gift! Sizes are generous enough to decide whether or not you really like the product, & I personally loved everything except the cream to powder butt cream. I prefer a barrier jelly to powders or creams, but that's just personal preference. I actually use the Burt's bees multipurpose ointment as a barrier cream to prevent rash.
on March 17, 2016
I bought this small package to try the product out. I have sensitive skin and seems like I'm allergic to everything, so I wanted small test tubes to try for my twins who were born in December. Only thing I have to question is why did the cream to powder separate? Like inside the tube. It now comes out as this... I dunno.. weird looking and smelling watery stuff. Not the paste that it was on the first few tries. Not even shaking the bottle helps. I ended up just throwing that one away. But the rest are great!
on December 1, 2017
really like being able to try out the different products, as it can be intimidating to commit to a full size you're not sure you will like. I think most of the products i will end up buying again. I was especially impressed by the little bar of soap. I usually don't like bar soap, i find it is too drying, and even more so on babies, but this was awesome! The creme to powder stuff also works really well on those chubby little neck folds that like to collect milk and get all rashy, too
on April 11, 2016
I do not understand how this product can get less than 5 stars. You are getting what you are paying for, the sizes are accurate the product names peaks for itself. Perfect gift set for a momma going into hospital, at least that is what I used it for. Or as a tester package if your new to the product and just wish to try it out. Great baby shower idea also
on December 18, 2015
I bought this product for a pregnant friend. She is crazy about organic and natural things, so I thought it would be nice to start the baby's bathing habits with all natural Burt's Bees products!
This includes a body lotions, a shampoo/body wash, a cream to powder and oil.
Needless to say, she thought it was a nice little detail for the baby we will be welcoming soon!
on August 14, 2016
I liked the idea of this package, it really introduces you to all the best items burtsbee has. I got hooked on the oils. I love the smell when applied on my baby. His skin is smooth and fresh. Although I have since switched to organic natural butters, I loved this oil so much.
on April 26, 2017
Great sample set. I'm not a fan of the baby powder ointment. I'd much rather have the Burts diaper ointment. Still great starter pack
on February 22, 2018
I purchased this as a gift, but the packaging was damaged in transit so I ended up keeping it to try out for my baby. The quality of these products is wonderful and I love the way they smell! I would recommend this as a travel sized or sampler set, but not to be given as a gift due to iffy shipment.
on August 8, 2015
Very nice gift. Some items much better than others. The little bar soap and diaper cream are very nice. The diaper cream separates a tad so massage the bottle before using to blend it back together. Very nice honey smell in the cream and it works as well as normal desitin. Not extra strength, though, but fine for minor irritation and as a before bed protection. The baby oil is fine, but I have rarely needed it. The lotion is dressier than you would think so use a tiny bit.