Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Foo Fighters GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 459 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 516 reviews
on December 3, 2014
I love the Burt's Bees Baby Bee products. We use the shampoo, multi-purpose ointment and diaper cream. I realize not every baby's skin is created equally but I highly recommend the diaper cream! We've never had to use anything else and rashes seem to clear within 24 hours if I catch them at the onset, change diapers more frequently (e.g. every 2 hours) and watch the intake of acidity while healing. The reason I'm only giving three stars is because of the pricing. I paid around $11.50 on Amazon and then saw a similar set at Target for $20 that includes an 8 oz. shampoo, 6 oz. lotion, 2 oz. diaper ointment and 1 oz. oil. That is a MUCH better value and I wish I had seen that first.
on June 9, 2017
This is my go to item for baby showers. I received this as a gift when I was pregnant and loved it! It's a really great way for a new mom or dad to try out the products and decide what they like. For us, our favorite was the cream to powder diaper cream. It didn't feel greasy and was really helpful for rashes. Now that our child is older we continue buying the shampoo and wash because it's great for sensitive skin and smells really good. I also love supporting a company that uses natural ingredients and sustainable practices.
on March 17, 2016
I bought this small package to try the product out. I have sensitive skin and seems like I'm allergic to everything, so I wanted small test tubes to try for my twins who were born in December. Only thing I have to question is why did the cream to powder separate? Like inside the tube. It now comes out as this... I dunno.. weird looking and smelling watery stuff. Not the paste that it was on the first few tries. Not even shaking the bottle helps. I ended up just throwing that one away. But the rest are great!
on April 26, 2017
Great sample set. I'm not a fan of the baby powder ointment. I'd much rather have the Burts diaper ointment. Still great starter pack
on December 18, 2015
I bought this product for a pregnant friend. She is crazy about organic and natural things, so I thought it would be nice to start the baby's bathing habits with all natural Burt's Bees products!
This includes a body lotions, a shampoo/body wash, a cream to powder and oil.
Needless to say, she thought it was a nice little detail for the baby we will be welcoming soon!
on April 11, 2016
I do not understand how this product can get less than 5 stars. You are getting what you are paying for, the sizes are accurate the product names peaks for itself. Perfect gift set for a momma going into hospital, at least that is what I used it for. Or as a tester package if your new to the product and just wish to try it out. Great baby shower idea also
on August 14, 2016
I liked the idea of this package, it really introduces you to all the best items burtsbee has. I got hooked on the oils. I love the smell when applied on my baby. His skin is smooth and fresh. Although I have since switched to organic natural butters, I loved this oil so much.
on April 13, 2017
Perfect baby shower gift! Sizes are generous enough to decide whether or not you really like the product, & I personally loved everything except the cream to powder butt cream. I prefer a barrier jelly to powders or creams, but that's just personal preference. I actually use the Burt's bees multipurpose ointment as a barrier cream to prevent rash.
on April 4, 2017
I like that this was all natural and organic but that kind of stuff is not for everyone. My 5 month olds head started to break out,in what looked like hives.
I stopped using it and everything was good again.
Don't get me wrong I like Burt's Bees products, but again they just are not for everyone.
on October 24, 2016
Got this for my grandbaby and I can say one thing, the quality of Burts bee's is unlike anything I have seen. They spend the time and effort making quality you can see/taste/feel in all the products they make. It was no surprise that this box of gifts was like all the others. Made well, made with quality, and made to impress. I will by this again and again, and buy it for gifts too.