Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning Moonlight Moonlight Moonlight  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 441 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 490 reviews
on November 29, 2016
The only thing I wish were different about this is that I wish the diaper cream was just diaper cream and not cream to powder. Other than that I love this. I got it to test on my daughter, instead of buying a regular sized version of the product in case she didn't react well to it. She was fine with it all (except we haven't used the var soap, yet). I love the scent of Burt's Bees Baby Bee products, too. It's nice, calm, and light. Not too strong or perfumey like some other baby products. It smells natural, not chemically. I do believe we will be a Burt's Bees family.
on December 3, 2014
I love the Burt's Bees Baby Bee products. We use the shampoo, multi-purpose ointment and diaper cream. I realize not every baby's skin is created equally but I highly recommend the diaper cream! We've never had to use anything else and rashes seem to clear within 24 hours if I catch them at the onset, change diapers more frequently (e.g. every 2 hours) and watch the intake of acidity while healing. The reason I'm only giving three stars is because of the pricing. I paid around $11.50 on Amazon and then saw a similar set at Target for $20 that includes an 8 oz. shampoo, 6 oz. lotion, 2 oz. diaper ointment and 1 oz. oil. That is a MUCH better value and I wish I had seen that first.
on March 17, 2016
I bought this small package to try the product out. I have sensitive skin and seems like I'm allergic to everything, so I wanted small test tubes to try for my twins who were born in December. Only thing I have to question is why did the cream to powder separate? Like inside the tube. It now comes out as this... I dunno.. weird looking and smelling watery stuff. Not the paste that it was on the first few tries. Not even shaking the bottle helps. I ended up just throwing that one away. But the rest are great!
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on May 20, 2013
After reading the other reviewers, I assumed they were overreacting when they wrote that these products were small. Nope, they are very, very small. As in smaller than travel size small, mall sample small, not useful small.

This is not the "getting started gift set" that is sold at big box stores for the price listed. This is a smaller-than-travel-version of Burts Bees being sold for the gift set price. Not worth it.

(All of this being said, Burts Bees makes fantastic baby products and this review in no way reflects the contents - only the packaging and price!)
on April 11, 2016
I do not understand how this product can get less than 5 stars. You are getting what you are paying for, the sizes are accurate the product names peaks for itself. Perfect gift set for a momma going into hospital, at least that is what I used it for. Or as a tester package if your new to the product and just wish to try it out. Great baby shower idea also
on December 18, 2015
I bought this product for a pregnant friend. She is crazy about organic and natural things, so I thought it would be nice to start the baby's bathing habits with all natural Burt's Bees products!
This includes a body lotions, a shampoo/body wash, a cream to powder and oil.
Needless to say, she thought it was a nice little detail for the baby we will be welcoming soon!
on August 14, 2016
I liked the idea of this package, it really introduces you to all the best items burtsbee has. I got hooked on the oils. I love the smell when applied on my baby. His skin is smooth and fresh. Although I have since switched to organic natural butters, I loved this oil so much.
on April 13, 2017
Perfect baby shower gift! Sizes are generous enough to decide whether or not you really like the product, & I personally loved everything except the cream to powder butt cream. I prefer a barrier jelly to powders or creams, but that's just personal preference. I actually use the Burt's bees multipurpose ointment as a barrier cream to prevent rash.
on October 24, 2016
Got this for my grandbaby and I can say one thing, the quality of Burts bee's is unlike anything I have seen. They spend the time and effort making quality you can see/taste/feel in all the products they make. It was no surprise that this box of gifts was like all the others. Made well, made with quality, and made to impress. I will by this again and again, and buy it for gifts too.
on December 19, 2012
I use Burt's Bee's products for my babies; so, when a friend had her baby, I had to buy. The diaper cream works better than anything I have used. It really prevents diaper rash because the cream does not soak in to the body, it stays on the surface, therefore, it prevents anything from getting through to baby.

I also really like the shampoo without fragrance. Excellent product that works well.

I still use the body cream for both kids (3 & 4 now).

I use all of the baby products by Burt's, and I think they are excellent.