Your Garage World Book Day STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Limited time offer STEM Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Shop Popular Services Bosch Bosch Bosch  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Size: Pack of 1|Change

Showing 1-10 of 436 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 484 reviews
on November 29, 2016
The only thing I wish were different about this is that I wish the diaper cream was just diaper cream and not cream to powder. Other than that I love this. I got it to test on my daughter, instead of buying a regular sized version of the product in case she didn't react well to it. She was fine with it all (except we haven't used the var soap, yet). I love the scent of Burt's Bees Baby Bee products, too. It's nice, calm, and light. Not too strong or perfumey like some other baby products. It smells natural, not chemically. I do believe we will be a Burt's Bees family.
on December 3, 2014
I love the Burt's Bees Baby Bee products. We use the shampoo, multi-purpose ointment and diaper cream. I realize not every baby's skin is created equally but I highly recommend the diaper cream! We've never had to use anything else and rashes seem to clear within 24 hours if I catch them at the onset, change diapers more frequently (e.g. every 2 hours) and watch the intake of acidity while healing. The reason I'm only giving three stars is because of the pricing. I paid around $11.50 on Amazon and then saw a similar set at Target for $20 that includes an 8 oz. shampoo, 6 oz. lotion, 2 oz. diaper ointment and 1 oz. oil. That is a MUCH better value and I wish I had seen that first.
on March 17, 2016
I bought this small package to try the product out. I have sensitive skin and seems like I'm allergic to everything, so I wanted small test tubes to try for my twins who were born in December. Only thing I have to question is why did the cream to powder separate? Like inside the tube. It now comes out as this... I dunno.. weird looking and smelling watery stuff. Not the paste that it was on the first few tries. Not even shaking the bottle helps. I ended up just throwing that one away. But the rest are great!
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on May 20, 2013
After reading the other reviewers, I assumed they were overreacting when they wrote that these products were small. Nope, they are very, very small. As in smaller than travel size small, mall sample small, not useful small.

This is not the "getting started gift set" that is sold at big box stores for the price listed. This is a smaller-than-travel-version of Burts Bees being sold for the gift set price. Not worth it.

(All of this being said, Burts Bees makes fantastic baby products and this review in no way reflects the contents - only the packaging and price!)
on April 11, 2016
I do not understand how this product can get less than 5 stars. You are getting what you are paying for, the sizes are accurate the product names peaks for itself. Perfect gift set for a momma going into hospital, at least that is what I used it for. Or as a tester package if your new to the product and just wish to try it out. Great baby shower idea also
on April 13, 2017
Perfect baby shower gift! Sizes are generous enough to decide whether or not you really like the product, & I personally loved everything except the cream to powder butt cream. I prefer a barrier jelly to powders or creams, but that's just personal preference. I actually use the Burt's bees multipurpose ointment as a barrier cream to prevent rash.
on January 23, 2013
We received a number of bath products as gifts for our little one. The Mustela is ever popular, but our little one sneezed a lot with the product. I have fragrance issues, so I gave the remaining product away. I then purchased Kiehl's baby products, which she also didn't respond well too. I am now trying Burt's Bees (1x) and it seems good. The only issue I have is that the two lotions are the same in the box. I don't find she really needs much lotion. In fact, I haven't put any on her besides the occasional diaper cream and a bit of something for eczema that she had. The wash is mild and I tried it in MY eyes and it was ok. The scent was mild and the baby seemed good with the product. I will use this a few more times. Also, I have purchased Dr Bronner's mild baby wash and this works as well. I bet adding a nice essential oil would make it more interesting and I am sure the baby would not react to the essential oil. I have heard mixed reviews about California baby. If your child is sensitive I have heard Aveno is a good option.

So far, Burt's Bees and Dr. Bronners win for our baby.
on April 4, 2017
I like that this was all natural and organic but that kind of stuff is not for everyone. My 5 month olds head started to break out,in what looked like hives.
I stopped using it and everything was good again.
Don't get me wrong I like Burt's Bees products, but again they just are not for everyone.
on April 9, 2017
This is a great set if you want to try it out to see how well it works with your babies skin. The products are travel size so if it doesn't work with your baby you don't waste huge bottles of product. Our son has really sensitive skin and this works amazingly and smells wonderful. I am confident in buying the bigger product now.
on July 18, 2013
The soaps both bar and gel i bought knowing it was for babies because i have super sensitive skin and i can't afford things like Clinique skin care or Estee Lauder and crap. I knew it was to clean babies but i love the product. The oils make my skin so soft after a nice hot shower or bath after a long day at work and i love the diaper cream because i am a heavy set curvy girl and we all know what it feels like when your drumsticks start to rub and chaff. The soap is is nice smelling and makes my skin soft getting all the grime and gross stuff out before i do my pimple popping or face cream. I really love to use the lotion as a face moisturizer as well after i have given it a toner and face scrub bath, it has done wonders to my skin i absolutely love Burts Bees products all over and will continue to buy their stuff for my fair skin