Lyft Vehicles Review Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

on April 26, 2017
Great sample set. I'm not a fan of the baby powder ointment. I'd much rather have the Burts diaper ointment. Still great starter pack
on April 13, 2017
Perfect baby shower gift! Sizes are generous enough to decide whether or not you really like the product, & I personally loved everything except the cream to powder butt cream. I prefer a barrier jelly to powders or creams, but that's just personal preference. I actually use the Burt's bees multipurpose ointment as a barrier cream to prevent rash.
on December 1, 2017
really like being able to try out the different products, as it can be intimidating to commit to a full size you're not sure you will like. I think most of the products i will end up buying again. I was especially impressed by the little bar of soap. I usually don't like bar soap, i find it is too drying, and even more so on babies, but this was awesome! The creme to powder stuff also works really well on those chubby little neck folds that like to collect milk and get all rashy, too
on April 11, 2016
I do not understand how this product can get less than 5 stars. You are getting what you are paying for, the sizes are accurate the product names peaks for itself. Perfect gift set for a momma going into hospital, at least that is what I used it for. Or as a tester package if your new to the product and just wish to try it out. Great baby shower idea also
on December 18, 2015
I bought this product for a pregnant friend. She is crazy about organic and natural things, so I thought it would be nice to start the baby's bathing habits with all natural Burt's Bees products!
This includes a body lotions, a shampoo/body wash, a cream to powder and oil.
Needless to say, she thought it was a nice little detail for the baby we will be welcoming soon!
on August 14, 2016
I liked the idea of this package, it really introduces you to all the best items burtsbee has. I got hooked on the oils. I love the smell when applied on my baby. His skin is smooth and fresh. Although I have since switched to organic natural butters, I loved this oil so much.
on April 4, 2017
I like that this was all natural and organic but that kind of stuff is not for everyone. My 5 month olds head started to break out,in what looked like hives.
I stopped using it and everything was good again.
Don't get me wrong I like Burt's Bees products, but again they just are not for everyone.
on August 8, 2015
Very nice gift. Some items much better than others. The little bar soap and diaper cream are very nice. The diaper cream separates a tad so massage the bottle before using to blend it back together. Very nice honey smell in the cream and it works as well as normal desitin. Not extra strength, though, but fine for minor irritation and as a before bed protection. The baby oil is fine, but I have rarely needed it. The lotion is dressier than you would think so use a tiny bit.
on July 9, 2017
We like Burt's Bees products in general. We bought this to try out products before having our baby. There were five products in this box. We liked them all except the diaper cream which is cream to powder formula. It separates, and the powdery texture sticks to your palm/fingers. We will not recommend that particular product, but the rest was excellent.
on February 22, 2017
I use this on all my babies. It smells nice and doesn't burn their eyes. This shampoo leaves babies scalp and hair super clean, no residues.
Never had any problems, it's a must have at grandmas house.