Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 26, 2017
Great sample set. I'm not a fan of the baby powder ointment. I'd much rather have the Burts diaper ointment. Still great starter pack
3 helpful votes
on December 18, 2015
I bought this product for a pregnant friend. She is crazy about organic and natural things, so I thought it would be nice to start the baby's bathing habits with all natural Burt's Bees products!
This includes a body lotions, a shampoo/body wash, a cream to powder and oil.
Needless to say, she thought it was a nice little detail for the baby we will be welcoming soon!
on April 11, 2016
I do not understand how this product can get less than 5 stars. You are getting what you are paying for, the sizes are accurate the product names peaks for itself. Perfect gift set for a momma going into hospital, at least that is what I used it for. Or as a tester package if your new to the product and just wish to try it out. Great baby shower idea also
on August 14, 2016
I liked the idea of this package, it really introduces you to all the best items burtsbee has. I got hooked on the oils. I love the smell when applied on my baby. His skin is smooth and fresh. Although I have since switched to organic natural butters, I loved this oil so much.
on April 13, 2017
Perfect baby shower gift! Sizes are generous enough to decide whether or not you really like the product, & I personally loved everything except the cream to powder butt cream. I prefer a barrier jelly to powders or creams, but that's just personal preference. I actually use the Burt's bees multipurpose ointment as a barrier cream to prevent rash.
on April 4, 2017
I like that this was all natural and organic but that kind of stuff is not for everyone. My 5 month olds head started to break out,in what looked like hives.
I stopped using it and everything was good again.
Don't get me wrong I like Burt's Bees products, but again they just are not for everyone.
on October 24, 2016
Got this for my grandbaby and I can say one thing, the quality of Burts bee's is unlike anything I have seen. They spend the time and effort making quality you can see/taste/feel in all the products they make. It was no surprise that this box of gifts was like all the others. Made well, made with quality, and made to impress. I will by this again and again, and buy it for gifts too.
on August 8, 2015
Very nice gift. Some items much better than others. The little bar soap and diaper cream are very nice. The diaper cream separates a tad so massage the bottle before using to blend it back together. Very nice honey smell in the cream and it works as well as normal desitin. Not extra strength, though, but fine for minor irritation and as a before bed protection. The baby oil is fine, but I have rarely needed it. The lotion is dressier than you would think so use a tiny bit.
on November 12, 2015
Everyone wants the best for their new born baby! I work in an environment filled with women. There always seems to be someone who is either getting married or having a baby. I keep one of these sweet little gift packs on hand so I never have to worry about running out to the store.
0Comment|Report abuse
I bought these to give as gifts for babies and was surprised they aren't sold on the Burt's Bees website directly. They are nicely packaged sets with small sized items as 'starter's' as the name suggests but the items inside can be used for young children and not just babies because they include lotion, body wash, baby oil and soap.