Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win STEM Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now HTL17_gno

on April 26, 2017
Great sample set. I'm not a fan of the baby powder ointment. I'd much rather have the Burts diaper ointment. Still great starter pack
on December 1, 2017
really like being able to try out the different products, as it can be intimidating to commit to a full size you're not sure you will like. I think most of the products i will end up buying again. I was especially impressed by the little bar of soap. I usually don't like bar soap, i find it is too drying, and even more so on babies, but this was awesome! The creme to powder stuff also works really well on those chubby little neck folds that like to collect milk and get all rashy, too
on December 18, 2015
I bought this product for a pregnant friend. She is crazy about organic and natural things, so I thought it would be nice to start the baby's bathing habits with all natural Burt's Bees products!
This includes a body lotions, a shampoo/body wash, a cream to powder and oil.
Needless to say, she thought it was a nice little detail for the baby we will be welcoming soon!
on April 11, 2016
I do not understand how this product can get less than 5 stars. You are getting what you are paying for, the sizes are accurate the product names peaks for itself. Perfect gift set for a momma going into hospital, at least that is what I used it for. Or as a tester package if your new to the product and just wish to try it out. Great baby shower idea also
on April 13, 2017
Perfect baby shower gift! Sizes are generous enough to decide whether or not you really like the product, & I personally loved everything except the cream to powder butt cream. I prefer a barrier jelly to powders or creams, but that's just personal preference. I actually use the Burt's bees multipurpose ointment as a barrier cream to prevent rash.
on April 4, 2017
I like that this was all natural and organic but that kind of stuff is not for everyone. My 5 month olds head started to break out,in what looked like hives.
I stopped using it and everything was good again.
Don't get me wrong I like Burt's Bees products, but again they just are not for everyone.
on August 8, 2015
Very nice gift. Some items much better than others. The little bar soap and diaper cream are very nice. The diaper cream separates a tad so massage the bottle before using to blend it back together. Very nice honey smell in the cream and it works as well as normal desitin. Not extra strength, though, but fine for minor irritation and as a before bed protection. The baby oil is fine, but I have rarely needed it. The lotion is dressier than you would think so use a tiny bit.
on November 12, 2015
Everyone wants the best for their new born baby! I work in an environment filled with women. There always seems to be someone who is either getting married or having a baby. I keep one of these sweet little gift packs on hand so I never have to worry about running out to the store.
I bought these to give as gifts for babies and was surprised they aren't sold on the Burt's Bees website directly. They are nicely packaged sets with small sized items as 'starter's' as the name suggests but the items inside can be used for young children and not just babies because they include lotion, body wash, baby oil and soap.
on November 6, 2015
I purchased this product as an add on for a friend who is expecting their first child. I am a lover of all Burts Bees products. The only con is that the packaging of this product was roughed up, which was a little disappointing, since this will be a gift.