Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now STL18_GNO

• Customer Reviews

on December 1, 2013
I tried several other products to heal my chapped winter lips without much success, so I picked up my first tube of Burt's Bees Lip Balm at the grocery store. When I got home and tried it, the fragrance was heavenly! I was skeptical that a product that smells (and tastes!) so wonderful could heal my sore, cracked lips, but I immediately felt relief and after just a few days, my lips were healed. This 4 pack is a great way to try some of the different flavors and stock up on the product. Personally, I love the grapefruit and pomegranate flavors, but the acai berry and mango butter are really good, too. This is a product that I will use all year long, not just in the winter months. Also would be a wonderful, inexpensive gift to give your friends, co-workers, and family members. Burt's Bees Lip Balm is it! I'll never buy Chapstick or Carmex again.
on May 6, 2014
I was first introduced to beeswax lip balm at Savannah Bee Company while on vacation. I loved the products so much, but they are not sold in Michigan and the shipping cost was just too high. I remembered seeing the Burts Bees brand at Walgreens and Ulta, so I decided to give it a try. Wow! I love this pack of lip balms. they do their job moisturizing and softening my lips. But most of all....the scent. OMG the scents are amazing. I love the pink grapefruit the most. I am so glad I got these from Amazon. the price was right for all 4 balms (they were more expensive in stores). I cannot wait to try other BB products.
on August 6, 2014
I am a HUGE fan of Burt's Bees products and use them daily. I started out using Burt's moisturizing mask and have been delighted to explore other products. The lip balm is fantastic! I'm super cereal. Really, I couldn't be more pleased! I love that the ingredients are natural, and that the second ingredient listed is coconut oil. I sometimes use coconut oil as a moisturizer and it works wonders.

The scent of each unique lip balm is very mild and pleasing. I think my favorite is the pomegranate, but I really do enjoy them all. They are all bangin' fo 'sho. The balm goes on super smoothly, unlike any other lip balm I've ever used, and delivers long-lasting moisture. Would highly recommend this product!
One person found this helpful
on March 21, 2014
I was attracted to this because I've been a Burt's Bees girl for years; always stuck with original. But these flavors sounded too good to pass up so I decided to give it a try. I am a big fan of the smell and the fact that it applies smoothly, however; it wears off way too quickly and I have to re-apply too often. Disappointed but I will still keep these because they smell great. Back to the original for me though..
One person found this helpful
on June 18, 2013
I've been using the pomegranate ever since i first tried it years ago. If you like any one of these, this is a great way to sample the other 'flavors'.

As with any chapstick, it'll come off into your drinks depending on how you drink it and give your whole drinking vessel a hint of the flavor, which isn't really a good thing.
on July 24, 2014
Fantastic lip balms! These are absolutely my favorite and go to balms. I use lots of lip products, but these are always in my life! I use one every day and I have never been disappointed in the quality and performance of these products. All of these"flavors" are great so you will be sure to find your favorite or like me, I love them all.
on October 31, 2013
Burts bees is great stuff. I like the acai berry the most, followed by pomegranate, then grapefruit, then the regular. They all work great on chapped lips but the more fruitier ones smell and taste better.

Good stuff.
on September 29, 2013
I've loved the original Beeswax Burt's Bees lip balm for several years, but recently developed a sensitivity to the peppermint oil in the formula. So I went on a quest to find the perfect replacement. This sampler pack was a great way to do that, as I am delighted to have discovered the Grapefruit lip balm. For this, I am giving the product 4 stars. However, I was actually disappointed with the other varieties. My general impressions of each flavor:

Grapefruit: AMAZING. I've always loved citrus flavors & scents, and this is no departure. The formula is a little softer and easier to apply than the others, and keeps my lips hydrated and happy. After a few weeks of use, I loved this so much that I bought 2 more tubes: Burt's Bees Lip Balm, Pink Grapefruit, 0.15 oz, 2 pack

Acai: Decent. I like the formula, not as big of a fan of the taste, but it's moderately pleasant. Will keep this as a backup for when I inevitably lose all my lip balms at once. :)

Pomegranate: I liked the flavor on this alright, but for some reason, disliked how it felt when applied. I gave this one to my husband, won't be using it again.

Mango: I didn't like the taste at all. I gave this one to my husband, won't be using it again.
on March 6, 2014
A decent balm but it doesn't last very long, come off easily, and the color is pretty much negligible. I didn't particularly find that my lips had any lasting good effect from these after a couple of days of wearing them. I prefer Desert Essence's lip balms which last about 3-4x as long and last through eating and drinking.
on December 24, 2013
I really love these lip balms. I put them on at night, and when I wake up it's still on my lips. They completely healed my dry, cracked lips in just a few days. The only complaint (and I'm not really that upset about it...) is that the colored caps make it seem like the balm would be tinted. The pomegranate does have a little color to it, but the others are clear. Very happy though, and will definitely buy again! :)