Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Top Contributor: Bakingon October 28, 2013
This is a very nice product. It does soften your hands. I find it heavy so I use it sparingly during the day. I take a small amount and rub it into my cuticles first. The heat from my hands starts to "liquify" the cream and then I rub it all over my hands until it's absorbed. It's not the fastest absorbing hand cream so be patient and don't use too much. If I use it at night before going to bed I'm a little more liberal with the amount I apply. It does have an almond scent but not a "sweet" almond fragrance. If you don't over apply a 2 oz. jar will last long enough to justify the price.
on September 20, 2017
I bought this because my skin gets dry in the winter. It ended up being overkill for my though. It's more like chapstick for the hands. Would be better for someone that works outside in the cold weather with no gloves, or just to sooth a working man's hands
on March 20, 2017
I live in Colorado and have struggled during the cold months to keep cracks from appearing on my fingers. I have used Burt's Bees hand cream for the last few years and as long as you apply it a couple times a day, you not see those painful cracks in your fingers.
on July 27, 2017
This stuff *is* a little thick and almost oily, you only need to use a very small amount to get the full benefit. My skin is very dry, and my hands especially tend to crack and bleed, but this stuff is a life saver. Works wonders for me.
on August 10, 2016
**I paid full price for this item, no reviewer's discount**

This hand cream is so nice!! It has sort of a waxy texture right out of the jar (especially if the weather is cold), but rubs in really nicely. The smell is super-almondy, sort of like marzipan or something, and it took me awhile to get used to the scent but now I love it. I use it on my hands which get really dry especially in the winter, I always have to use Eucerene but don't like the icky chemical ingredients...so we shall see how it works this winter!!

Also nice, it doesn't sting your hands if you have a small cut or anything. My latest favorite find on Amazon :)
on November 3, 2017
My coworker keeps one of these at her desk and every time she opened it, I wanted some. The smell is amazing. Really great for all body moisture, a little goes a long way. I mostly use it on hands, arms and feet.
on April 7, 2015
The effect this "creme" has on my hands, is unmistakable, but it is greasy. It takes a while for it to absorb into my skin. If your room temp is cooler, this product is more like a balm than a creme. It also has a different smell, it's not just the smell of almond. The honey smell from the beeswax comes through, as well as the "fragrance" they add, and the grapefruit extract. So if you are expecting the soothing smell of almond, be forewarned, the scent it has is a little more energizing. It's a nice smell, just not what I was expecting. And a little goes a very long way. Good for scratchy elbows too.
on December 17, 2015
I have never seen anything like this in all my life!
I suffer from severe dry skin and a single dab of this will stop my itching for 3 to 4 days!
Also my wife has severe eczema on her hands to the point that they bust open and bleed.
No exaggeration her palms looked like she did a blood brother pact with someone and she would have to literally file dead skin off of her hands.
She had tried ever cream, lotion and eczema product you can think of and she even tried prescription strength antibiotic cream and nothing helped her until we found this product!
Her hands healed at an insane rate and are now perfectly soft with no cracks or dead skin!
Absolutely amazing product!!!
on June 22, 2013
I found this hand creme at Walgreen's (!) a couple of years ago, and decided I liked the natural aspect of it and would try it, as other lotions sometimes left me feeling slick or slathered and I needed a tissue to wipe off the residue on my hands. First off, the smell is heavenly - a slight almond, milky, good-for-you smell helps put you right at ease. Then you apply to your hands and...my first time, I was like: WOW. This is AWESOME. My hands actually FELT good; I mean g-o-o-d; after using this product. It seemed to melt into my hands like bread soaking up butter. My skin WANTED this stuff, I could tell. Instead of that slick feeling afterward, I could still tell something had been applied, but it was because my hands felt moisturized and not coated. The landscaper came in one day complaining his hands were so dry - got my jar out and said "give this a try". He was loving it: it went into the callouses, into his weather-roughened skin and made it feel better. He came back and asked to borrow it again. I gave him a whole jar. He now swears by the stuff and his hands are in much better shape, not as cracked and split and dry as they once were. He still looks like he works with his hands, but there's a definite difference in the quality of his skin - even I can tell without him pointing it out. For me, I have a pot in my bag, one in my office, one by my bedside, one downstairs by the TV - whenever I'm feeling uncomfortable, I just add a little of this into my palm and work over my hands and through my fingers and I instantly feel 100x better. Working with paper a lot (tellers, cashiers, office workers) can really suck the moisture from your hands: I'm telling you, you cannot beat this stuff, it's magic in a jar. I even use some on the callouses I get on my elbows occasionally, and within a few days, my skin is healed and and longer chafing. No residue, just moisture. it's "AWESOME".
on December 11, 2013
I have purchased this creme at the local store for the first time after trying other Burt's Bees products. I have an extremely dry skin in wintertime. My hands have that pumice stone rough surface and it really hurts when the skin cracks from dryness. At first, the smell bothered me, but after some time I got used to it and now I even like it. When one smells carefully, the creme does smell really nice like almonds. Some reviewers have complained about the greasiness of this creme. Yes, it is greasy. However, I do not use it during the day, but only at night. I put a lot of this creme on both of my hands and put my hands into loose socks. Yes, socks, not gloves. I have found the gloves to be too tight and absorbing the creme instead of allowing my skin to absorb it. If one does have a very dry skin, try this method for at least a couple of nights. You will notice a difference.
What I also like about Burt's Bees products is that they do not contain any sulfates, parabens, phthalates, or petrochemicals, and NO animal testing.
I am running out of my originally purchased creme, so I have ordered 2 Almond Milk Beeswax and 2 Beeswax banana cremes from Amazon for the best price I could possibly find online. I can't wait for my order to arrive.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.