Industrial Deals HPC Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

TOP 50 REVIEWERon January 13, 2018
I bought a two pack of this hand cream and only received one jar. Amazon refunded half the price so it's all good. Just watch out for that if you order the two pack. Anyway, I have been a huge fan of Burt's Bees Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Cream for years. I veered away from it for a while and then decided I needed it for my winter chapped and dry hands. The scent has changed. It's still smells like almonds but there is an underlying scent that is either pleasant or caustic, I can't decide. It isn't a scent I can discern. Kind of like...gasoline maybe but then it smells more floral. Weird. But that aside.the cream works great. It is very, very thick and concentrated so the deceptively small jars last as long as much larger tubes of cream. The consistency is super thick and sort of hard. It would not fall out of the jar if you tipped the open jar over and shook it hard. But it melts into the skin and isn't too greasy at all.

I use the cream at night when I can apply it liberally and it works well to hydrate my dry hands. I am still on the fence about the scent. Last night, I thought it smelled toxic but today, it smells nice. Maybe it's just me. But in all, this is a good hand cream for dry hands and is concentrated so a little goes a long way. It isn't my absolute favorite but it is one of my top five.
on October 23, 2016
This fantastic product will greatly improve your dry winter skin. I live in a cold climate, have an outdoor lifestyle and heat with firewood. I suffer from dry skin, but this product improves dryness and cracking and it smells great!
"Cream" does not accurately describe the consistency. It's more like peanut butter or hair wax - thick and a bit sticky.
I scrape a small amount (1/2 teaspoon) from the jar with the back of a thumbnail and wipe onto the back of one hand as I finish up my routine. I rub the backs of my hands together first to distribute evenly, then I work it into my hands and cuticles. It can take 3-5 minutes to absorb, longer until I can touch my phone screen without making greasy splodges. I rub any excess product into elbows and forearms.

The downside: The products smells so edible I crave almond croissants every time I use.
on February 8, 2017
Wow this stuff is amazing. Why didn't I discover it earlier? Every winter, no matter how much lotion I use, the backs of my hands get dry patches and nothing seems to help. I'm so fed up that I try new things every winter and I think this Burt's Bees hand cream is finally it! I used it last night and today the backs of my hands feel so soft and smooth. The only thing I don't like is how it feels on the palms of my hands. The smell is amazing as well.
on June 30, 2015
Like many who bothered to write a review, I love this creme. Why does it work to prevent eczema when nothing else does? It contains no alcohols at all, or synthetic scents. Other products, even "natural" creams, even several other Burt's Bees hand cremes, have either lanolin or alcohols --ceteryl, sterol, etc., in them. Alcohols or witch hazel trigger my eczema . I have also tried Burt's Bees almond hand creme, but I find it more difficult to rub in; just a very thick, stiff consistency. This banana cream is smooth and, well, creamy. Yes, it smudges my eye glasses, but this is a small price to pay. I haven't had it rub off on my clothes at all, or my sheets. [I also use it on my feet sometimes.] I rarely have to use steroid creams on my hands now, which is good, because they thin the skin and set me up for more eczema. My spouse initially did not like the strong banana smell of this hand cream at night, but he has gotten used to it. I order the two-pack on Amazon because it is a good value and this cream is hard to find locally now. Two jars gets me through a month; I really slather it on and use frequently during the day. I carry a small amount in a little tin in my purse for running around. In the winter I keep a jar in my car. Doesn't freeze. I feel this product is worth the expense because if my skin cracks open on my hands, I can get a staph infection, as I have had life-threatening cellulitis. And I get compliments on my hands, which, at age 67, I really appreciate.
on December 14, 2017
My hands get so dry in the winter that I often develop painful skin cracks next to my thumb nails. I recently began using Burt's Bees Almond & Milk hand cream and so far, the cracks are healing much quicker than usual. My hands have also been pretty chapped lately so I can't wait to get home and put this stuff on for immediate relief. The only downside is it's initially a bit greasy and sticky (though quickly absorbed) and it's in a thick glass jar which isn't travel friendly. Also, I took one star off for the terrible shipping: 6 jars (Christmas gifts) sent without enough packing which allowed the glass jars with metal lids to roll around in the box.
on September 2, 2017
Don't bother buying this if you liked the original formula. The current version of this cream with "new fragrance" on the label isn't as good. The lovely sweet almond oil scent is gone, and it's not as moisturizing now. Really disappointing as this was my go-to for extremely dry hands and nails. Please go back to the old formula!
on December 26, 2017
Update: Contacted Amazon to get second container. Received it in only 4 days. I like the creamy consistency of this lotion. The scent is very light. Since Amazon made my order right, I revised to 5 stars.
Original: Only received 1, was advertised as pack of 2. The cream is thick, seems like it will be good. Soaks into skin quickly, no greasy residue.
on February 8, 2016
We use this hand cream every day as my husband has a job where he has to wash his hands several times per day and his hands get really dry and they crack and bleed if we don't do something. I usually apply this cream on my husband's hands at night and then he wears on top of it cotton gloves. The gloves are really helpful because they make sure the cream doesn't get all over the blankets, making the whole effort to heal pointless. My husband's hands have healed a lot. It definitely takes some time for it to work but with consistent application of this cream every night we have noticed my husband's hands are softer and healthier. We highly recommend this product. I personally tried it on my elbows which get so dry all the time, and it has been the only cream that truly worked for such deep level of dryness. This product definitely deserves 5 stars!!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 17, 2015
I have never seen anything like this in all my life!
I suffer from severe dry skin and a single dab of this will stop my itching for 3 to 4 days!
Also my wife has severe eczema on her hands to the point that they bust open and bleed.
No exaggeration her palms looked like she did a blood brother pact with someone and she would have to literally file dead skin off of her hands.
She had tried ever cream, lotion and eczema product you can think of and she even tried prescription strength antibiotic cream and nothing helped her until we found this product!
Her hands healed at an insane rate and are now perfectly soft with no cracks or dead skin!
Absolutely amazing product!!!
on February 28, 2018
They changed the formula and I will not be ordering again. It is a shame because it was the best hand cream I've ever tried, bar none.