Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on October 23, 2016
This fantastic product will greatly improve your dry winter skin. I live in a cold climate, have an outdoor lifestyle and heat with firewood. I suffer from dry skin, but this product improves dryness and cracking and it smells great!
"Cream" does not accurately describe the consistency. It's more like peanut butter or hair wax - thick and a bit sticky.
I scrape a small amount (1/2 teaspoon) from the jar with the back of a thumbnail and wipe onto the back of one hand as I finish up my routine. I rub the backs of my hands together first to distribute evenly, then I work it into my hands and cuticles. It can take 3-5 minutes to absorb, longer until I can touch my phone screen without making greasy splodges. I rub any excess product into elbows and forearms.

The downside: The products smells so edible I crave almond croissants every time I use.
on September 2, 2017
Don't bother buying this if you liked the original formula. The current version of this cream with "new fragrance" on the label isn't as good. The lovely sweet almond oil scent is gone, and it's not as moisturizing now. Really disappointing as this was my go-to for extremely dry hands and nails. Please go back to the old formula!
on December 26, 2017
Update: Contacted Amazon to get second container. Received it in only 4 days. I like the creamy consistency of this lotion. The scent is very light. Since Amazon made my order right, I revised to 5 stars.
Original: Only received 1, was advertised as pack of 2. The cream is thick, seems like it will be good. Soaks into skin quickly, no greasy residue.
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on January 18, 2018
TWICE I have only received one jar of cream. I went through the customer service link. Returned the single, expecting to receive a pack of two as stated but I again only received one jar of cream. I am happy to pay this price for two jars but not for one.
on December 11, 2013
I have purchased this creme at the local store for the first time after trying other Burt's Bees products. I have an extremely dry skin in wintertime. My hands have that pumice stone rough surface and it really hurts when the skin cracks from dryness. At first, the smell bothered me, but after some time I got used to it and now I even like it. When one smells carefully, the creme does smell really nice like almonds. Some reviewers have complained about the greasiness of this creme. Yes, it is greasy. However, I do not use it during the day, but only at night. I put a lot of this creme on both of my hands and put my hands into loose socks. Yes, socks, not gloves. I have found the gloves to be too tight and absorbing the creme instead of allowing my skin to absorb it. If one does have a very dry skin, try this method for at least a couple of nights. You will notice a difference.
What I also like about Burt's Bees products is that they do not contain any sulfates, parabens, phthalates, or petrochemicals, and NO animal testing.
I am running out of my originally purchased creme, so I have ordered 2 Almond Milk Beeswax and 2 Beeswax banana cremes from Amazon for the best price I could possibly find online. I can't wait for my order to arrive.
on January 3, 2017
The consistency of this product was not at all what I anticipated. I assumed it would be thick like the wonderful version in their tips and toes kit, but instead it was thin and far too greasy. The smell was also not the same. I'd appreciate a link to that version of the product, because I would truly enjoy having it.
Top Contributor: Bakingon October 28, 2013
This is a very nice product. It does soften your hands. I find it heavy so I use it sparingly during the day. I take a small amount and rub it into my cuticles first. The heat from my hands starts to "liquify" the cream and then I rub it all over my hands until it's absorbed. It's not the fastest absorbing hand cream so be patient and don't use too much. If I use it at night before going to bed I'm a little more liberal with the amount I apply. It does have an almond scent but not a "sweet" almond fragrance. If you don't over apply a 2 oz. jar will last long enough to justify the price.
on December 17, 2015
I have never seen anything like this in all my life!
I suffer from severe dry skin and a single dab of this will stop my itching for 3 to 4 days!
Also my wife has severe eczema on her hands to the point that they bust open and bleed.
No exaggeration her palms looked like she did a blood brother pact with someone and she would have to literally file dead skin off of her hands.
She had tried ever cream, lotion and eczema product you can think of and she even tried prescription strength antibiotic cream and nothing helped her until we found this product!
Her hands healed at an insane rate and are now perfectly soft with no cracks or dead skin!
Absolutely amazing product!!!
on February 16, 2018
I initially bought this for my husband who has Psoriasis and has dry patches on his hands. He has tried everything - from OTC lotions to prescription medication to clear them up and nothing really worked well. I love the Burt's Bees foot cream so bought this for my husband to try a couple of years ago. It did take a few weeks, but this cleared up the dry patches on his hands and, with regular use, the dry patches stay away. We've been buying it ever since. It really doesn't take much to work so this little jar lasts a long time.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 22, 2017
Love, Love, LOVE Burt's Bees hand cream. It is perfect for dry hands and I have even used it on my feet. I buy it for my mother, my son and even myself. It has a very clean scent. It is a little oily, but I make sure not to use too much and it's perfect.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.