Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services billions billions billions  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 475 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 545 reviews
TOP 500 REVIEWERon October 28, 2013
This is a very nice product. It does soften your hands. I find it heavy so I use it sparingly during the day. I take a small amount and rub it into my cuticles first. The heat from my hands starts to "liquify" the cream and then I rub it all over my hands until it's absorbed. It's not the fastest absorbing hand cream so be patient and don't use too much. If I use it at night before going to bed I'm a little more liberal with the amount I apply. It does have an almond scent but not a "sweet" almond fragrance. If you don't over apply a 2 oz. jar will last long enough to justify the price.
on October 1, 2016
This has a lovely light fragrance that almost entirely disappears not long after application. It does not seem to conflict with my perfume fragrance which is a great plus! I use it on my hands, forearms and even on my toes to keep them soft and hydrated. A little goes a long way!
on March 18, 2017
The smell of the almond and milk hand cream is wonderful (if you like the smell of almonds). Not too strong. In the mornings I mix this hand cream with my body lotion and utilize to take care of dry skin. This is an amazing product so much so that I've shared with my friends.
on March 20, 2017
I live in Colorado and have struggled during the cold months to keep cracks from appearing on my fingers. I have used Burt's Bees hand cream for the last few years and as long as you apply it a couple times a day, you not see those painful cracks in your fingers.
on May 2, 2016
I actually use this stuff on my dog, ever since I realized how well it worked on my sandpaper hands. It works very well on my American Bulldog, and I have the comfort of knowing she'll be fine if she licks it all off...
review image
on December 12, 2009
I love this stuff, I've been using it for years. Its the only non steroidal product that actually helps to control the hereditary eczema that I have on my hands. When I'm not using it I always have bumps and itchy skin, when I do my bumps are gone and my hands are silky soft. That said, this is probably not the cream for everyone. Some may find it greasy as it does take a little while to soak in and during that time period you cannot touch anything. The smell is also very strong, the almond smell is so strong and sweet smelling that it reminds me of cherry candy. It is a very thick cream so may be best suited for those with very dry hands or eczema problems like mine. None of the cons bother me enough to stop using it.
on April 8, 2016
This cream is amazing! My cuticles were very sore, dried out, and were getting to the point where they were bleeding so I knew something had to be done. I tried out this cream due to a YouTuber who I trust highly and recommended this product. I only put this cream on at night because it does tend to leave my hands feeling oily afterwards. However, when I wake up the next day the oily feeling is gone and what I have left is very smooth (soft) hands and I got that hydrated feeling back in my cuticles! After just a couple days I can say that my cuticles are now fully recovered. I noticed the difference immediately. So please, please, please get this product if you were suffering with your cuticles like I have. You will not regret it!

Pros:
-Helps cracked/dry/sore cuticles
-Leaves hands feelings soft and hydrated
-When you first open the cream you will notice right away how good it smells

Cons:
-Your hands feel oily after applying this cream so only use it at night
-After the cream is applied the smell is almost overpowering and I tend not to like it as much as when I first opened the cream.

Would I buy this product again? YES, it saved my cuticles life so it's worth it! :)
on March 13, 2017
My hands have been very dry this winter. This is the best product I've used for my hands. It is very rich but does not feel greasy. It keeps my hands feeling soft for hours. And the smell is pleasant. I will be ordering it regularly.
on April 9, 2017
I love this stuff! I'm a nurse, so I wash my hands and use super-drying hand sanitizer a hundred times a day. This hand cream keeps my hands soft and supple! I will never not have this in my work bag!
on April 18, 2017
It works fine, but the smell is not great. It says banana but it really doesn't smell like that at all. And I did find it to be somewhat more tacky than the almond and milk hand cream. Between the two, I'd stick with the almond and milk.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.