Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win STEM $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo  Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 29, 2013
This is great, my feet are silky soft after just a few days of use. I have tried other cocomut creme products without much success. One product you had to rub in and rub in so it would exfoliate everything off your feet. That's great if yo have 30 minutes and the steam to rub your feet to dry and flaking.
This product has the bees wax base which makes it a very smooth application. I followed the directions, rubbed it on my feet at night, wore cotton socks. It was silky smooth going on and my feet are now silky smooth after 3 applications! Great Product!
on May 17, 2017
Burt's bees is my absolute favorite foot cream, and I've tried many.

The cream is thick and will not wash off like other brands that are lotions.

It has natural ingredients and it keeps my feet soft between pedicures.

I use a small amount daily and this tube will last me at least 2 years if not longer.

The ointment has a nice coconut scent and you can use it on your elbows or lips too. Use it wherever you need some extra moisture.
on April 27, 2015
Winter feet now have a cure, this formula with the vitamin E has been the best thing I have found for feet that have a tough time in a dry and cold winter. It cured cracked and peeling feet in 3 days, I tried cetafil, vaseline, and other creams with no luck, this one was it!
on January 21, 2017
Pros:
Top Quality - Reliable Company
Convenient "Already Mixed" Cream Formula
Reduces Global Warming
on March 8, 2017
I remember it being a bit thicker, however this stuff is great and I'm glad I was able to find it. It is quite expensive for what it is, but it definitely does the trick. My feet feel considerably better and are soft again.
on September 7, 2017
This smells great, absorbs miraculously. It will probably take an awfully long time to soften noticeably but does the job of other foot lotions and balms with a nicer texture and non greasy.
on June 21, 2016
My son has really dry feet that crack and we have tried a half a dozen products. This is by far the most effective. If he uses it every night, there is no dryness. He won't wear socks, and it works anyway.
on March 4, 2017
Good stuff if you get heel cracks. Put a clean white sock on after you apply this thick cream. Use it for 4-6 days & it will heal the cracks.
It smells good enough to eat too!
on February 16, 2017
I love your coconut foot cream, it has cleared my dry skin up. Oh, plus it smells wonderful. Thank you
on September 29, 2017
Best product. When I have a pedicure or foot reflexology the person doing either or have always commented how soft my feet are. Including the heel.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.