Industrial Deals Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now

Showing 1-10 of 369 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 450 reviews
on May 10, 2013
My feet have always been really dry with deep cracks. Most lotions just don't seem to provide enough moisture to really make a difference but this stuff is fantastic. I was really surprised when I opened it though because I was expecting a thick, white cream but it's completely different... the closest comparison I could make of the consistency is a mix of honey and Vaseline. It's very thick & a little sticky but I've found that if I press it to my foot and wait a few seconds before spreading it, it'll heat up and spread very well. As others have said, it's not something you're going to put on before going out but it will really help with dry or cracked feet. I put it on in bed and then put socks on before going to bed. By the morning, my skin has absorbed it and when I take off the socks, my feet are softer and aren't sticky. I have had a couple of mornings where some sticky residue was left but usually I don't. This has an amazing coconut scent too which is great to smell each evening as I get ready for bed. Overall, I'm very happy with this product and its results.
on June 22, 2016
I got my degree in dance so foot crème was very needed! I have been using this product for at least 10 years now and wouldn't trade it for anything. I used to buy super expensive stuff which worked ok, but too much for my budget. Once I tried this, I knew the price was unbeatable! I have gotten many friends and family addicted to this as well. Ever since using this, I have not ever had cracked feet or heals, not even with my dance classes! It also smell great and not like most other foot cremes!
on August 7, 2016
I live in Southern California and wear sandals pretty much year round, needless to say my feet sometimes get dry, cracked and callused. Not anymore! this stuff is great, I use it daily and I have not had dry, cracked or callused feet since about a week after I started using this product daily.
on March 16, 2016
IF you get chapped feet, then this is BY FAR the best product on the market.
If you get it from Amazons auto ship program, then its slightly over $6. A tube will last me a little over a month if I take care of my feet properly.

I think the chapping my actually be a type of foot fungas that appears to be dry skin. (that is what the derma said) and this foot creme must have some type of anti fungal properties. Not sure, all I know is that my life would be VERY DIFFERENT without it.
on October 9, 2015
I was looking for a creamy lotion to help keep my feet soft for summer/bare feet. This has a really, slick, greasy feeling that I wouldn't want to put into shoes with bare feet. This is more a winter thing I would use with socks at bedtime to keep my feet soft in winter. Maybe I'll like it better after the next few months, but it definitely wasn't what I needed for summer.
on November 29, 2013
This is great, my feet are silky soft after just a few days of use. I have tried other cocomut creme products without much success. One product you had to rub in and rub in so it would exfoliate everything off your feet. That's great if yo have 30 minutes and the steam to rub your feet to dry and flaking.
This product has the bees wax base which makes it a very smooth application. I followed the directions, rubbed it on my feet at night, wore cotton socks. It was silky smooth going on and my feet are now silky smooth after 3 applications! Great Product!
on August 30, 2015
I have really dry skin. my doc said to use Nivea lotion. It is a great lotion. I am a nurse and the hospitals supply it! But I had a tube of this in my purse and while the doc was out writing scripts, i put this on my hands and heels. She was amazed at how rapidly it worked. "And it smells good too," she said. Unfortunately, with this and any other dry skin cream, it is not forever, but must be done one to two times daily. THEN, it does work and very well. I recommend it highly. It is kind of like Mikey and the cereal: MY DOC LIKES IT..MUST BE GOOD!!!
on April 20, 2015
I like this cream for my feet. Has a nice smell to it. I put it on my feet and put on my socks work boots and go to work with this cream on my feet. I am on my feet for over 8 hours wearing red wing boots. The cream does not feel greasy or anything while at work. When I get home take off my boots and socks my feet feel so much softer. I do this about once a week and my feet stay smother for that week. Will buy again :)
on September 4, 2016
Really a good product. Softens feet and heals heels! Will definitely order again! It has a very pleasant scent. I have tried several other products - but this is the one for me!
on September 16, 2016
This is the 3rd tube of this foot cream I've bought. Since the first time I tried it, this has become the only foot cream I've been using. It softens your skin so quickly and keeps it that way for a long time. And I don't use it on my feet only but on any body part that is prone to get dry skin like hands and elbows.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.