Salon Beauty Best Books of the Month Women's Block Sandals nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Introducing Fire TV Cube Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon theaffairS4 theaffairS4 theaffairS4  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

Top Contributor: Eye Makeupon December 2, 2017
I really like this foot cream, although it's not really a "cream." It's a salve... it's very thick and oily, much like Vaseline but with a bit more density. It works very well to soften heels and prevent cracks. I wear it overnight, with socks on top. The socks help it absorb and protect the bed sheets. I like that the product is mostly natural, cruelty free, and has no strong odor to it. I use it on elbows too, and on cuticles.
4 people found this helpful
on March 16, 2016
IF you get chapped feet, then this is BY FAR the best product on the market.
If you get it from Amazons auto ship program, then its slightly over $6. A tube will last me a little over a month if I take care of my feet properly.

I think the chapping my actually be a type of foot fungas that appears to be dry skin. (that is what the derma said) and this foot creme must have some type of anti fungal properties. Not sure, all I know is that my life would be VERY DIFFERENT without it.
4 people found this helpful
on May 10, 2013
My feet have always been really dry with deep cracks. Most lotions just don't seem to provide enough moisture to really make a difference but this stuff is fantastic. I was really surprised when I opened it though because I was expecting a thick, white cream but it's completely different... the closest comparison I could make of the consistency is a mix of honey and Vaseline. It's very thick & a little sticky but I've found that if I press it to my foot and wait a few seconds before spreading it, it'll heat up and spread very well. As others have said, it's not something you're going to put on before going out but it will really help with dry or cracked feet. I put it on in bed and then put socks on before going to bed. By the morning, my skin has absorbed it and when I take off the socks, my feet are softer and aren't sticky. I have had a couple of mornings where some sticky residue was left but usually I don't. This has an amazing coconut scent too which is great to smell each evening as I get ready for bed. Overall, I'm very happy with this product and its results.
31 people found this helpful
on November 29, 2013
This is great, my feet are silky soft after just a few days of use. I have tried other cocomut creme products without much success. One product you had to rub in and rub in so it would exfoliate everything off your feet. That's great if yo have 30 minutes and the steam to rub your feet to dry and flaking.
This product has the bees wax base which makes it a very smooth application. I followed the directions, rubbed it on my feet at night, wore cotton socks. It was silky smooth going on and my feet are now silky smooth after 3 applications! Great Product!
6 people found this helpful
on September 16, 2016
This is the 3rd tube of this foot cream I've bought. Since the first time I tried it, this has become the only foot cream I've been using. It softens your skin so quickly and keeps it that way for a long time. And I don't use it on my feet only but on any body part that is prone to get dry skin like hands and elbows.
2 people found this helpful
on April 9, 2017
It's the best...period. Plenty of other coconut oil formulas out there. Put this on, rub in, leave socks over, and by the morning you'll have mostly healed skin. It really helps to re-hydrate dry, cracked feet. Unfortunately, the skin on feet is very thick, so... it may take several nights to penetrate far enough and do a good job. I always have multiple tubes of this stuff around during the Winter months, especially if I'm drinking lots of tea/coffee and as a result, getting dry skin.

NOTE: There's a slight possibility of getting an 'itchy' reaction. I believe it's due to extremely dry skin that's healing, but it could also be some kind of contact dermatitis. When this happens, I must use SOAP and water, wash off the cream, and dry thoroughly. The symptoms abate in minutes. This happens only once in a while, especially if I do NOT rub it in completely, or use way too much.

Shake the tube if lots of oil is coming out before the cream. There's sometimes slight separation.

Also, I've found that it's really great on the hands, too! I would NOT recommend putting this on your face, though. Too much oil...probably clog pores.
5 people found this helpful
on April 20, 2015
I like this cream for my feet. Has a nice smell to it. I put it on my feet and put on my socks work boots and go to work with this cream on my feet. I am on my feet for over 8 hours wearing red wing boots. The cream does not feel greasy or anything while at work. When I get home take off my boots and socks my feet feel so much softer. I do this about once a week and my feet stay smother for that week. Will buy again :)
3 people found this helpful
on December 14, 2015
I love this product. It works wonders for dry skin. My feet look and feel great as long as I use this daily. Some might not like it because it is a rich heavy cream that requires socks for awhile until the cream is absorbed. You wouldn't want to put this on and put on good shoes barefoot as the cream will get all over. But, if you want your feet to look and feel good, use this as it really works. I use it in the morning and have socks just for this cream. Friends use it at night, again with cotton socks. Love it.
One person found this helpful
on March 12, 2013
I gave this product 5 stars, as it's the best for cracked and/or chapped heals. I worked on making my feet, especially my heals looking good for spring to no avail until I used this creme. It's a very thick vaseline type creme, brown in color, and it does smell a bit like coconut. I myself hate coconut smells, but this one does not bother me. I literally put it on nice and thick, and then put a sock back on, and go to sleep. The next morning, my feet and heals look perfect! Don't bother hiring a professional, just use this creme. It also works on any part of your body that is dried or chapped or cracked.. I also use it on my hands. Last winter, I had scrubbed the house so much with bleach water, I had blood that came to the surface of the pours on my hands. At bedtime, I covered my hands with this creme, put on thin rubber type gloves, and in the morning, my hands not only looked completely healed, but they actually even looked younger.
on February 24, 2015
After years of trying foot creams to get through the cold and dry winters, I came upon Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Creme. I have shared it with friends and everyone is hooked on it. It is the only foot creme I spend money for because it works. It works almost overnight. Best way to soften dry heels; lightly massage Burt's Bees Creme into your whole foot, put on a light pair of 100% cotton socks and go to bed! In the morning you will be amazed at the difference in just one application. Keep using it. CAUTION: Make sure this is not on your feet when taking a shower. A friend had followed the directions of applying, putting on sock and then went about her daily activities of cleaning house and decorating for the holidays. At the end of the day she stepped into the shower and her foot slipped because she still had a layer of the creme that had not worn off (She probably used too much, it only takes a dine size amount) and went down. End of story, she met some nice Firemen and had an interesting visit to the ER! Don't go around barefoot with any creme on your feet unless you are wearing socks or shoes.
7 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.