Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 375 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 456 reviews
on November 29, 2013
This is great, my feet are silky soft after just a few days of use. I have tried other cocomut creme products without much success. One product you had to rub in and rub in so it would exfoliate everything off your feet. That's great if yo have 30 minutes and the steam to rub your feet to dry and flaking.
This product has the bees wax base which makes it a very smooth application. I followed the directions, rubbed it on my feet at night, wore cotton socks. It was silky smooth going on and my feet are now silky smooth after 3 applications! Great Product!
on January 21, 2017
Pros:
Top Quality - Reliable Company
Convenient "Already Mixed" Cream Formula
Reduces Global Warming
on September 16, 2016
This is the 3rd tube of this foot cream I've bought. Since the first time I tried it, this has become the only foot cream I've been using. It softens your skin so quickly and keeps it that way for a long time. And I don't use it on my feet only but on any body part that is prone to get dry skin like hands and elbows.
on August 11, 2017
Love this stuff! This is my second tube. The stuff lasts forever as it doesn't take very much to get what job done. It makes my feet so smooth in just one night. It is super greasy, but if you follow the directions and apply it at night and then cover with socks, your feet will be like new in the morning.
on February 16, 2017
I love your coconut foot cream, it has cleared my dry skin up. Oh, plus it smells wonderful. Thank you
on March 31, 2016
I took off 2 stars because of the texture of this product. It literally feels like slathering honey all over your feet; it's also a bit sticky. However, it does have a pleasant scent (minty w/ a hint of coconut) and it moisturizes well enough. I likely won't be purchasing it again because of the texture, though. I wouldn't call it a cream.
on February 23, 2013
This is a wonderful foot creme! It helps so much with dry cracked skin. I do like the scent, however I wish it wasn't quite so potent as my daughter hates the smell. She cringes when I sit next to her after applying it to my feet as she can smell it right away. I also prefer that products I use on my body aren't so overpowering that others have to smell it as well.
However it does the job and I will purchase again!
on December 14, 2015
I love this product. It works wonders for dry skin. My feet look and feel great as long as I use this daily. Some might not like it because it is a rich heavy cream that requires socks for awhile until the cream is absorbed. You wouldn't want to put this on and put on good shoes barefoot as the cream will get all over. But, if you want your feet to look and feel good, use this as it really works. I use it in the morning and have socks just for this cream. Friends use it at night, again with cotton socks. Love it.
on June 22, 2016
I got my degree in dance so foot crème was very needed! I have been using this product for at least 10 years now and wouldn't trade it for anything. I used to buy super expensive stuff which worked ok, but too much for my budget. Once I tried this, I knew the price was unbeatable! I have gotten many friends and family addicted to this as well. Ever since using this, I have not ever had cracked feet or heals, not even with my dance classes! It also smell great and not like most other foot cremes!
on March 20, 2015
I cannot live without this. It is the only foot cream that will take your feet back to feeling like a babies foot. I put it on every night before I get in bed.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.