Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 29, 2013
This is great, my feet are silky soft after just a few days of use. I have tried other cocomut creme products without much success. One product you had to rub in and rub in so it would exfoliate everything off your feet. That's great if yo have 30 minutes and the steam to rub your feet to dry and flaking.
This product has the bees wax base which makes it a very smooth application. I followed the directions, rubbed it on my feet at night, wore cotton socks. It was silky smooth going on and my feet are now silky smooth after 3 applications! Great Product!
on May 17, 2017
Burt's bees is my absolute favorite foot cream, and I've tried many.

The cream is thick and will not wash off like other brands that are lotions.

It has natural ingredients and it keeps my feet soft between pedicures.

I use a small amount daily and this tube will last me at least 2 years if not longer.

The ointment has a nice coconut scent and you can use it on your elbows or lips too. Use it wherever you need some extra moisture.
on November 5, 2016
I never imagined that foot creme would smell so good! After I use a pumice stone on my nasty feet and then soak them for about an hour, I get to rub this coconut pie smelling creme on my feet and sleep in dry clean socks and the next morning--Wala--- I have new feet! I am looking forward to doing something good for me!!
on April 27, 2015
Winter feet now have a cure, this formula with the vitamin E has been the best thing I have found for feet that have a tough time in a dry and cold winter. It cured cracked and peeling feet in 3 days, I tried cetafil, vaseline, and other creams with no luck, this one was it!
on March 29, 2015
Excellent cream for dry cracky feet. I use it every night to keep them soft. Though I do have to wear a pair of socks as it is rather oily for my sheets, albeit is worth the while. Good for the hands too as you massage on the feet!
on January 21, 2017
Pros:
Top Quality - Reliable Company
Convenient "Already Mixed" Cream Formula
Reduces Global Warming
on March 8, 2017
I remember it being a bit thicker, however this stuff is great and I'm glad I was able to find it. It is quite expensive for what it is, but it definitely does the trick. My feet feel considerably better and are soft again.
on September 7, 2017
This smells great, absorbs miraculously. It will probably take an awfully long time to soften noticeably but does the job of other foot lotions and balms with a nicer texture and non greasy.
on June 21, 2016
My son has really dry feet that crack and we have tried a half a dozen products. This is by far the most effective. If he uses it every night, there is no dryness. He won't wear socks, and it works anyway.
on March 4, 2017
Good stuff if you get heel cracks. Put a clean white sock on after you apply this thick cream. Use it for 4-6 days & it will heal the cracks.
It smells good enough to eat too!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.