Industrial Deals Amazon First Reads Casual Friday Style nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Prime exclusive: $24.99 for a limited time Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon marchmadness marchmadness marchmadness  Echo Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on July 27, 2017
Ok. Nobody ever says "the bee's knees" anymore. Whatever. I want to tell you about Burt's Foot Creme. I've had problems with rough, dry, flaky skin on my feet most of my adult life. My feet looked hideous! I started paying for premium pedicures during the summer more out of embarrassment than anything else. Increasing neuropathy in my feet was my first clue that I had Type 2 diabetes. Naturally, my doctor had to tell me all of the horror stories to emphasize how important it is now to take extra special care of my feet. I took him seriously. No more going barefoot outside. That's tough for a Southern gal. I don't necessarily have to wear shoes inside, but I need to at least wear socks. I started paying attention to what might start as a simple cut but with slower healing due to the diabetes could turn into something nasty. I started using moisturizing lotion on my feet, but it got old having to do that every evening.

My daughter in law gave me a gift box of Burt's Bees lotions including the Foot Creme for Mother's Day this year. I wasn't expecting the Foot Creme to be so thick and I wasn't sure I liked it at first, but, WOW! What a difference it made in my feet! One application kept my feet smooth and moisturized for days. Now I only use it once a week to keep my feet in top condition. The confirmation of the quality of this product came when I got my first pedicure of the summer. I was warning the nail technician about the nerve damage in my feet. When he checked them, he looked up in surprise and said, "WOW. They don't need to be scrubbed or scraped. They're in great shape!"

I'm just as sold on the body lotion, too. It's a bit more expensive than the lotions you buy at the grocery store, but Burt's Bees Foot Creme and Body Lotion are worth every penny. Try a sample size like I did with my Mother's Day gift. I think you'll be glad you did.
As an athlete my feet get torn up and dry often. I put this on every night and wake up with moisturized, soft feet. Cannot do without it now! The first time I used this product, I hated it. It is less of a 'cream' and more of a 'gel type substance'. I'd actually thought the product was defective at first.
But, I like to use something for an amount of time deciding how much I like it, so I used the whole tube and found that by the end I actually loved it. (This is my 5th tube!) My Mother in law is diabetic and has tried specific Diabetic Foot creams and nothing holds a candle to this product. She is also addicted to this!

For those trying to decide whether or not to try this product, keep in mind the gel thing. Through trying different times of application, I've found that right after a shower or bath is best and definitely putting socks on right after application will keep you from leaving a sticky mess in your path. It also takes some time to sink in, so using it at a time that you don't need to put your shoes on is also good. The coconut smell moderate. You can smell it, but after applying and putting on socks it is very mild.

**I rely heavily on reviews from others when purchasing items online so I try to be as thorough and honest in giving my opinion as possible. [...]
Top Contributor: Eye Makeupon December 2, 2017
I really like this foot cream, although it's not really a "cream." It's a salve... it's very thick and oily, much like Vaseline but with a bit more density. It works very well to soften heels and prevent cracks. I wear it overnight, with socks on top. The socks help it absorb and protect the bed sheets. I like that the product is mostly natural, cruelty free, and has no strong odor to it. I use it on elbows too, and on cuticles.
on March 16, 2016
IF you get chapped feet, then this is BY FAR the best product on the market.
If you get it from Amazons auto ship program, then its slightly over $6. A tube will last me a little over a month if I take care of my feet properly.

I think the chapping my actually be a type of foot fungas that appears to be dry skin. (that is what the derma said) and this foot creme must have some type of anti fungal properties. Not sure, all I know is that my life would be VERY DIFFERENT without it.
on May 10, 2013
My feet have always been really dry with deep cracks. Most lotions just don't seem to provide enough moisture to really make a difference but this stuff is fantastic. I was really surprised when I opened it though because I was expecting a thick, white cream but it's completely different... the closest comparison I could make of the consistency is a mix of honey and Vaseline. It's very thick & a little sticky but I've found that if I press it to my foot and wait a few seconds before spreading it, it'll heat up and spread very well. As others have said, it's not something you're going to put on before going out but it will really help with dry or cracked feet. I put it on in bed and then put socks on before going to bed. By the morning, my skin has absorbed it and when I take off the socks, my feet are softer and aren't sticky. I have had a couple of mornings where some sticky residue was left but usually I don't. This has an amazing coconut scent too which is great to smell each evening as I get ready for bed. Overall, I'm very happy with this product and its results.
on May 17, 2017
Burt's bees is my absolute favorite foot cream, and I've tried many.

The cream is thick and will not wash off like other brands that are lotions.

It has natural ingredients and it keeps my feet soft between pedicures.

I use a small amount daily and this tube will last me at least 2 years if not longer.

The ointment has a nice coconut scent and you can use it on your elbows or lips too. Use it wherever you need some extra moisture.
on April 9, 2017
It's the best...period. Plenty of other coconut oil formulas out there. Put this on, rub in, leave socks over, and by the morning you'll have mostly healed skin. It really helps to re-hydrate dry, cracked feet. Unfortunately, the skin on feet is very thick, so... it may take several nights to penetrate far enough and do a good job. I always have multiple tubes of this stuff around during the Winter months, especially if I'm drinking lots of tea/coffee and as a result, getting dry skin.

NOTE: There's a slight possibility of getting an 'itchy' reaction. I believe it's due to extremely dry skin that's healing, but it could also be some kind of contact dermatitis. When this happens, I must use SOAP and water, wash off the cream, and dry thoroughly. The symptoms abate in minutes. This happens only once in a while, especially if I do NOT rub it in completely, or use way too much.

Shake the tube if lots of oil is coming out before the cream. There's sometimes slight separation.

Also, I've found that it's really great on the hands, too! I would NOT recommend putting this on your face, though. Too much oil...probably clog pores.
on November 29, 2013
This is great, my feet are silky soft after just a few days of use. I have tried other cocomut creme products without much success. One product you had to rub in and rub in so it would exfoliate everything off your feet. That's great if yo have 30 minutes and the steam to rub your feet to dry and flaking.
This product has the bees wax base which makes it a very smooth application. I followed the directions, rubbed it on my feet at night, wore cotton socks. It was silky smooth going on and my feet are now silky smooth after 3 applications! Great Product!
on September 16, 2016
This is the 3rd tube of this foot cream I've bought. Since the first time I tried it, this has become the only foot cream I've been using. It softens your skin so quickly and keeps it that way for a long time. And I don't use it on my feet only but on any body part that is prone to get dry skin like hands and elbows.
on August 25, 2016
Love it, I've purchased this product in stores in the past and this is the best price that I have found anywhere. This is my favorite product for my feet, it feels a little thick but that is what I want. I apply before bed and it keeps my feet soft (and I really like the smell too).

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.