Spring Deals Automotive HPC Amazon First Reads New-season heels nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now TG18SW_gno

on July 27, 2017
Ok. Nobody ever says "the bee's knees" anymore. Whatever. I want to tell you about Burt's Foot Creme. I've had problems with rough, dry, flaky skin on my feet most of my adult life. My feet looked hideous! I started paying for premium pedicures during the summer more out of embarrassment than anything else. Increasing neuropathy in my feet was my first clue that I had Type 2 diabetes. Naturally, my doctor had to tell me all of the horror stories to emphasize how important it is now to take extra special care of my feet. I took him seriously. No more going barefoot outside. That's tough for a Southern gal. I don't necessarily have to wear shoes inside, but I need to at least wear socks. I started paying attention to what might start as a simple cut but with slower healing due to the diabetes could turn into something nasty. I started using moisturizing lotion on my feet, but it got old having to do that every evening.

My daughter in law gave me a gift box of Burt's Bees lotions including the Foot Creme for Mother's Day this year. I wasn't expecting the Foot Creme to be so thick and I wasn't sure I liked it at first, but, WOW! What a difference it made in my feet! One application kept my feet smooth and moisturized for days. Now I only use it once a week to keep my feet in top condition. The confirmation of the quality of this product came when I got my first pedicure of the summer. I was warning the nail technician about the nerve damage in my feet. When he checked them, he looked up in surprise and said, "WOW. They don't need to be scrubbed or scraped. They're in great shape!"

I'm just as sold on the body lotion, too. It's a bit more expensive than the lotions you buy at the grocery store, but Burt's Bees Foot Creme and Body Lotion are worth every penny. Try a sample size like I did with my Mother's Day gift. I think you'll be glad you did.
on November 4, 2014
I really do like Burt's Bees products, and this foot creme received overwhelmingly good reviews. I am usually a positive reviewer, and I attempt to find redeeming qualities even of things I was not keen on. Sadly, I am unable to do so with this product.

I realize this goes against the great majority of reviewers, but I could not stand the smell. It immediately reminded me of a medicinal cream my mom used on us kids years ago. I wish I could remember the name of it, but I think it's one of those memories not meant to ever resurface.

This is an ointment, not a creme. If you slightly diluted Vaseline and added a bit of fine grit to it, you'd have something very similar to this product.

It did not absorb even after several minutes of rubbing it in. As instructed, I did wear socks all night (yuck!). And really, you must wear socks because you WILL be channeling your inner figure skater on any non-carpeted surface. I cannot fathom trying to clean the greasy footprints that would result from not wearing socks.

In the morning, it took a bit of forceful loofah-ing with soap to fully remove the residue. I'm fairly certain the socks absorbed far more product than my feet did. It took two washings with Tide and softener to remove the "scent".

I also purchased Gold Bond Ultimate Softening Food Cream with Shea Butter. Without question, the product is far superior in every respect.
33 comments| 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 14, 2017
I love Burt's Bees, so I decided to give this product a try (bought it at Target, not on Amazon). It's a great buy! I usually slather my feet then put on some cotton socks before bed, and my feet feel great in the morning! The scent is AMAZING!
I took off one star, because sometimes it takes a long time to funny absorb into my skin. It is also thick and sticky going on, but that doesn't bother me. I would definitely recommend this product!
review imagereview image
on August 24, 2016
This stuff is amazing! I have to say that I have exceptionally dry feet. They are so dry that they sometimes were peeling! I tried Burt's Bees coconut foot creat and as weird as it looks ( honey colored) it has worked better than anything I have tried by a long shot. My feet are soft and for once no peeling. I would recommend this product to anyone who has dry, cracked, or peeling feet. I won't be without it,
on December 12, 2015
I have used Burts Bees for years on my lips and I am never without one-because I hate shoes and wear flip flops most of the year or barefoot- my feet show it-So now I decided to use this coconut foot cream - and oh my - Oh La La! so nice and after a good soak and polish with my new rough spot sander appliance this cream makes my feet feel like a new baby's butt! Ewey gooey goodness like natures nectar- my dry feet drinks in this wonderful simple ingredients cream- I like using it at night then putting on some socks to keep it close to my feet- no mess at all! LOVE IT- and as a bonus- makes my hands feel great too (after washing)! Glad This is available on subscribe and save- I never have to worry about running out-
on October 13, 2017
Greasy. Like pray your feet don’t sweat while wearing sandals because you’ll slip right out of your shoes kind of greasy. It smells nice, just isn’t nice to apply.
on November 11, 2011
I have to say that I am amazed. No one wants to hear about callused feet, so I'll spare you the details, but I will say that my husband's feet have gone from being like the cracks in the Grand Canyon to being like a baby's bottom. I was embarrassed to get a pedicure because my own feet were so awful, but now they are smooth and soft.

This stuff smells good and begins working immediately. True, the consistency is a little gelatinous, but who cares? It softens your cuticles too while you rub it in. It's just great.
0Comment| 38 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 17, 2011
This works great and smells good too! I have used it a few times and my feet are very smooth! I would recommend it as it is worth the money, just run it on you feel and put on some cotton socks! I thought it would be more like a lotion but it is more like vasoline, but once I got past the texture it worked good!
on October 16, 2017
Great product. I love the smell of this product and I feel it works really well keeping my feet from drying out.
on September 7, 2017
Smells great-so much better than my feet! And it keeps them soft.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.