Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning LastTycoon LastTycoon LastTycoon  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 119 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 137 reviews
on February 7, 2017
This is the only deodorant I have ever used that does not irritate my armpits. It does need to be reapplied a little more frequently than most other deodorants but that will vary based on the person. Also the little containers last quite a long time. I will continue to order this in the future.
on February 7, 2017
have to put it on often
on January 13, 2017
Great deodorant!
on December 17, 2016
Looking for an alternative to chemical deodorants? Look no further. The smell is very pleasant, but not overwhelming. In an office setting the scent lasts the day, and when active (gym, working outside) you simply need to apply again in the afternoon. To be clear, only a deodorant, not an antiperspirant. Haven't had any skin reactions and use daily for the past year.
on December 3, 2016
great product
on November 7, 2016
This is the best fragrance in the world. I am sensitive to synthetic smells and don't like calogne or perfumes; I won't even allow fragrances in my laundry detergents. That being said, this is the ONE smell that I can tolerate and that I actually enjoy in my home or on my body. If you are familiar with the popular brand, Weleda, it is very similar to their Sage deodorant spray, but you get more of it, for less money and the Burts Bees product tends to last longer and smells more herbal than Weleda's product does.
Try it out if you haven't! You won't be disappointed.
on October 4, 2016
Great product!! Works better for me than dozens of other deodorants that I've tried over the years!
on September 6, 2016
I need to reapply half day or risk smelling like... well... myself.
on September 1, 2016
I do feel like it works well and I don't notice any BO but I'm not crazy over the smell of the product its self. It does have a very herbal smell to it. But after it dries I don't notice the smell and it works good! I love that it doesn't have aluminum in it! I'm a nursing mother so I feel very strongly about using products that don't have aluminum in them.
on August 24, 2016
Love this deodorant & the weleda brand as well. They are both great sprays that leave you smelling fresh. I've even used it for a room deodorizer.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.