Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition $99.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 28, 2015
This review is for overnight use only. I have never used this product to treat a diaper rash.

I don't change my baby's diaper for about 11 hours since she sleeps through the night now which is great for me, but not for her bum. She developed a horrible diaper rash and she would just scream every time I changed her diaper because the creams I used specifically for diaper rashes were too harsh on her rash. Someone told me about coconut oil and I used it to treat her rash and it worked! Now I just had to find a product to prevent it from coming back. I decided to try Burt's Bees after reading some reviews and I blown away by how well it worked. It is a thick white cream that sticks really well to her bum and provides the best barrier for pee or poop -- it doesn't stick to her skin. The other diaper creams seem to rub off once you put on the diaper and she moves around a bit. Ever since I started using this cream she has not had a single diaper rash.
on October 8, 2015
I was recommended this Burt's Bee cream by a friend. I was feel discouraged because my daughter was sick and it seem no matter how fast I changed her diaper her bum was becoming raw and red with small openings in the skin. I tried every diaper cream under the sun and all she did was scream every time it was reapplied. I was given a mostly used tube of this Burt's Bees my friend swore by it. The first thing I noticed is the cream had some kinda of soothing affect. My daughter stopped screaming when I put it over the damaged skin. Within 12 hours of use the cream the skin looked like it was healing! It provided an excellent barrier that was present even when the diaper was removed to be changed. I was impressed that a small amount went a very long way. I could not live without this when my girls were in diapers, now it it my go to baby shower gift. Also, Amazon provided it a great price!
on October 17, 2015
The scent of this ointment is great, better than the one from The Honest company which is the one I used before for my little one. However the consistency of it is just very hard and sticky which if you are not careful you will end up putting a lot more than you need for your baby, compared to the one from Honest it is like 10 times more sticky, but in a way you could get away by using less so it may save you a few bucks in the long run.
on February 22, 2014
Never used another diaper cream after trying this. This took care of the worst of the worst rashes overnight. Never stung or hurt even with open skin. It stays on very well! Smells slightly medicated, but not bad. It may seem a little pricey, but you only need a tiny bit and only have to apply it once or twice per rash to take care of the problem. I only ever used 2 tubes for the 2 years that my daughter was in diapers, so it is WELL WORTH the money!
on December 9, 2015
Love the product, package came damaged. Still in the process of filing the return. The tube was cracked open near the crimping (probably just a fluke).
But, I love this product overall- really helps when I see LO's tush start to get a little red. Doesn't help as much if it's a full-blown, blazing rash. Need something with lanolin then.

Anyway, still working on return, first time working with this seller.
on November 3, 2015
My infant daughter gets diaper rash occasionally just like all babies. This clears it up right away and keeps her comfortable and happy.

Our day car seems to overdo it with diaper cream. We only use it when she starts to get red. They seem to use it at least once a day. Even with that much usage she doesn't have any problems with this.

It's a good quality product.
on September 4, 2014
As I've mentioned in other reviews, our family typically loves Burt's Bees products, and that has definitely extended to the baby products. Our little one does not have really sensitive skin in general, but her diaper area seems to be a little more delicate. We had been using Boudreaux's Butt Paste on the few occasions her bottom was red, and it worked great. But when she got a pretty bad rash while teething, we noticed the Butt Paste made things WORSE. I happened to have some Burt's Bees Diaper Ointment from a gift set I was given, so I tried it because my poor baby was obviously hurting and miserable....MIRACLE! The rash resolved super fast, and she stopped being upset when I needed to change her. Now this is our go-to diaper ointment.

Things to note: It smells lightly of lavender (and maybe vanilla?) like the calming lotion and wash, but it is much much less strong smelling than those. It also isn't a single consistency...it has some liquid and some chunks in addition to the creamy ointment (at least our tube did)...I don't mind it at all, but if you think that's not good, then this may not be the ointment for you. The chunks spread as you spread the ointment on, so they don't stay clumpy unless you leave them.
on December 19, 2014
Disclaimer: After purchasing this product, we moved and it sat in a storage unit and froze. After being frozen, it sat in our house until the baby came 4 months later.
I was not fond of this stuff the first time I used it. It was extremely thick and even hard to get out of the tube. It was too thick to easily spread, and the chunk actually fell off my finger when I tried. I decided not to use it again.
The other night I got a rash on MY bum (sorry) and I didn't want to take my baby's usual rash cream out of her room so I took this stuff. Once again it was horribly thick and I had to mash it up with my fingers to get it spreadable. After applying, I had to wash my hands 3 times to get it all off of my fingers - sucks for moms but that's good for baby bums and repelling their pee! The next morning my rash was gone! I need to buy another tube of this to see if it being previously frozen changed the texture. I'll update my review when I try again!
on December 29, 2014
This is GREAT stuff. It's natural which is very important for me! The stuff goes on white but doesn't stay on like the maximum strength Desitin paste, that stuff seriously burns the skin right off it's so drying! This happened to both my girls. I switched to the ointment Desitin which wasn't as drying however I still didn't like to put those awful chemicals so close to my girls lady bits! I've been on a quest all year to move to all natural health and beauty for my entire family and this was a great find! I've used several brands including Butt Paste and this is by far the best. It goes on smooth and white and by morning it's kept her dry, always taken care of rash right away without drying out skin and it disappears. If you are in the market please do yourself and your baby a favor and buy this stuff!
on February 10, 2015
this diaper paste has been great for us. my son is pretty rashy and i wanted to find a natural diaper paste that actually worked. we usually cloth diaper but when we can't, we use this and it really helps with keeping him un-rashy. even though some people have said it's ok, this really does NOT work with cloth diapers (it's fine if you use a liner). We use the more vaseline like burts bees all the time with his cloth and it works great.

the only thing i don't like about this paste, is depending on the tube it's sometimes really hard to get out of the tube - super thick! but besides that, we love it!