Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 25, 2017
loved this
on February 27, 2017
Great gift for office-mates.
on March 22, 2016
I have always loved burts bees products. The product make my skin feel moisturized. I'm also pleased with the fast delivery, it came the next day.
on June 18, 2017
This is great for sampling some of burt's bees products before you pay the full price for them! I liked all of the samples :)
on June 5, 2014
Got 2 of these as a gift for my baby's babysitters. It's the perfect small, tasteful gift, at a good price, that women will appreciate. It comes nicely packaged so I just had to wrap it up and add a card. Would love to receive one of these myself!
3 helpful votes
on January 20, 2015
The kit is nice but it arrived to the recipient with no note of who it was from (it was marked as a gift) and the box was completely smashed. The products inside weren't affected but when you're buying a gift set for someone, you'd like it to arrive in gift quality.
on November 9, 2016
Walmart has same boxed item for $9.97. Also, didn't realize the items in set are "trial" sized. Remember to read fine print. However, the product itself is good.
on July 11, 2017
Buy the newer version you pay half the price and get the same thing. I thought the bottles were bigger with this product.
on May 26, 2014
I would have given this 5 stars except that the boxes (I purchased 4 of these gift boxes) were dented. The item was a great value and the gift receivers loved it.
3 helpful votes
on January 13, 2016
Very useful kit! the size of the products is good for keep them on my purse.