Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning billions billions billions  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 636 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 732 reviews
on December 14, 2016
Good news, it was delivered in a nice Amazon box. Bad news, it looks like it's been kicked through the warehouse a couple times. Presentation is a large part of gift giving. I can't give this to my mother for Christmas. I'd say thanks, but now I don't think I'd give this to her.
review image
on January 2, 2016
This kit contains 5 different items:
1. face cleanser: very mild and gentle. I like it the best out of all 5 items from the kit and used it up first.
2. lip balm: this has a peppermint smell and cooling feeling, and took me a while to get used to. but once I started using it I also quite enjoy it. It's half way down now.
3. body lotion: this is quite thick and not easy to apply. I use it as a handcream now.
4. foot cream: this is quite thick and rich and makes my feet oily. I think it only meant for very very dry skin. I stopped using it after one or two tries
5. hand cream: I find the texture strange to use and barely used it at all.
on January 24, 2015
I bought this as a gift, so I can't comment on the actual product quality. However, as a gift, it was a good deal and really nice. It is packaged well, in a way that shows off the contents. I expected the items included to be smaller-sized (quantities) than they are; they're really pretty decent and would be excellent for travel, carrying in a purse, or tucking in a desk or bedside table-- they're not just miniatures that aren't really good for anything. The sizes are practical. The items included are a nice selection of things that an average person would use, not "exotic" choices that might not appeal to everybody. There are no scents or colors/tints to worry about, so it's a pretty safe bet. If you wanted to pick up a gift to stash at home and have on hand for an emergency, this wouldn't be a bad choice at all.
on March 6, 2017
I love their products, BUT, this particular package contains misleading packaging. When you take the tubes out, they feel way lighter than you would expect given the size. Holding them up to the light, 2 out of 3 of them were maybe 1/2 full. The seals were still on them so I know it wasn't used, but it's either bad quality control, or deliberate design to make the consumer think they're getting more. I lean towards the latter. I wouldn't order this again, but just buy individually.
on March 10, 2017
Nice product for a small gift, but 3 of the 4 I purchased had damaged packaging. Since I bought them as gifts, I had to "re-package" them to make them presentable. Otherwise, they looked like they were the last items grabbed off a hot clearence store shelf. I put the contents in small gift bags and that worked well.
on March 2, 2016
I've been a big lover of Burt's Bees ever since my son was born. I've loved and used their products on my son daily. I was very excited to see this kit offered so I could enjoy some of the BB too. I order it from Amazon as a prime member so I got it very quickly, only to find myself disappointed when it arrived. I had hoped for the smooth, non-greasy, non-sticky products like my son's. I found the slave to be very greasy, and sticky. I did not care for the smell at all. I can't fault a seller for that online as that was out of there control but had I smelled it in a store I wouldn't have bought based on the smell. The chapstick also left alot to be desired. I've used different ones before by BB and I was pleased with them, but this one was to waxy and hard to apply. It left my lips sticky like I had eaten candy and let it dry. The lotions were good, and smelled good. I enjoyed using them. I wish I would of just bought what I needed instead of as a package. I will also stick with Dr. Bonners chapsticks from now on. They are literally the best I've ever found and far better than what Burts Bees.
on March 1, 2017
I like this set and it came nicely packaged. I just didn't realize that the products were so small. I would have spent a little extra money for a few full sized products. These seem more travel sized.
on October 28, 2015
I really like some Burt's bees products. In this set I especially love the cleanser, the hand cream and the lip balm. They are natural and so gentle. I keep these in my bag so that I always have some handy when I am out.
on August 23, 2015
Great value for burrs bees products I normally spend almost this on just the lib balm. Thank you Amazon for connecting me with such a great deal. I love Burt bees! The great deal made me love it even more! Defiantly will be ordering again!
on June 9, 2014
I gave the lip balm to my mom, which I had planned on doing all along. But then I also gave the foot cream to a friend because when I put it on, the feeling of it on my skin was horrible! It felt greasy and dry all at the same time. However, I do like the hand salve in the little tin, so I kept that and use it sometimes. Overall, I'm not happy, and wouldn't order it again.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.