Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 967 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,158 reviews
on September 21, 2017
I bought this to use on my newborn daughter in an attempt to help calm her as she is very fussy and hates bedtime.
Age has sensitive skin and this has NOT given her a reaction (which is a good thing), but it also hasn't really done much in the way of calming it soothes her. The scent is mild, and I add it to her warm bath water. It smells nice and I wasn't looking g for a miracle, but I don't know that I'll continue buying it after I finish the bottles I have unless it really makes a difference in actually calming and relaxing her.
on May 6, 2017
We love the smell of this on both of our babies. It smells great for a long time afterwards. It doesn't work very well on adults if you happen to be in the kid's bathroom and use it out of desperation, but it definitely nakes babies smell like yummy little babies.
on June 20, 2016
Our daughter has slight eczema and we decided to try this product as a friend recommended it and bought it as a gift for the baby shower. After using it I loved the smell it left after she finished her bath. Her hair smelled great till the next day and did not cause any eczema problems. Would definitely recommend to others especially if they like other Burt's bees products!! If you are not a fan of their products then would not recommend.
on May 7, 2017
My husband loves this shampoo as it doesn't result in an itchy scalp. We tried organic shampoos, but they don't seem to work for him. Burt's Bees products seem to be healthy and well made.
on February 5, 2016
We purchased fragnance free product for our 10 month old since reviewing J&J ingridients more closely did not reveal anything good. I read reviews on fragnance free Baby Bee product (negative ones too) and the main concerns were
that it doesn't lather properly and it smells horrible. I ordered anyway since researched showed tgat Baby Bee fragnance free is indeed more natural for my little one and honestly I don't think that it doesn't lather - it does good enough, especially if you lather it in washcloth. Also it smells just a bit like some sort of essential oil and in an hour after washing I can't realy smell it on my baby's hair. For what it's wort, it smells even nice and clean to me rather than awful since I don't like strong smells.
Conclusion: more natural than most on the market and affordable. Will buy again.
on May 14, 2017
It feels a little thick and sticky going on and didn't suds as easily as other shampoos.
on April 1, 2017
Smells great! It doesn't made suds though, so I feel like I don't know when he's getting clean and when I'm just rubbing him with a washcloth, and I feel like I'm running through it faster that I do other bath products
on July 1, 2017
I bought it from the department store and loved it. Got it from Amazon and it's very watery. Hardly any bubbles on the bath and very different. Disappointed I got 3 bottles of it too. Unsubscribing now.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 30, 2015
This is the only thing I use to wash my baby from day 1! She showed a slight skin irritation to Johnson's and Johnson's so we tried this since I had received it as a gift. I love the smell, honey-like, and I love the way it doesn't make her bath water oily or super slick like other brands. I order in bulk now because I love Burt's Bees!!
on March 23, 2017
Beware if you buy the three pack. I just received mine and the inside of the box was wet from leaking bottles. The bottles are not sealed nor are they screwed down tight either. MESSY