Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on February 8, 2017
Little smaller size then I thought it would be. Nice product. See soda can for size reference.
review imagereview imagereview image
11 comment| 62 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 28, 2017
I absolutely love Burt's Bees products! I use the various lip balms regularly and decided to try out this set when I kept having issues with dry skin after colder temperatures set in. This kit completely eliminates dry skin and keeps my hands moisturized without being greasy or overly fragrant. These creams are excellent and they're packaged in a way that makes this set appropriate for gift giving. I would gladly recommend this set to others and I would definitely buy it again!
on December 28, 2017
I can't rant and rave about this enough! I love it! set includes everything needed for hand moisture. love the almond milk hand cream as well as cuticle cream. long lasting. great moisture quality. love that the products are at least 98% natural.
Working in the medical field as a nurse, I am constantly washing my hands and battling dry hands/cuticles ESPECIALLY in Colorado and during the winter.
on December 15, 2017
When I received it, I was disappointed, it is smaller than it appears in picture. However, still the product itself is great but not for a gift, it is too small for a gift. Perhaps as a stocking stuffer for Christmas.
on January 2, 2018
Can I tell you all how much I love this kit? I have very sensitive skin, which will not tolerate water based products, fragrances, or well really anything. I love the cotton gloves for overnight!
on October 15, 2017
The cuticle cream is the best ive tried! It also smells like honey and lemons which is a plus. The other hand creams in the pack work really well too!
on December 15, 2017
I received the product and used it last night. My hands feel so good today. The items inside are basically sample sizes but still fun to receive and use.
on December 31, 2017
much smaller than I expected, probably my fault for not paying close enough attention to the size listed but the pictures make it look like a bigger set
on April 4, 2016
My hands start to chap/crack every once in a while. When that happens, I used to go overkill with lotion for a few days, which barely helped. Now I just use a little bit of the hand repair cream (overnight), and my hands are virtually healed the next day. I haven't used the other two products in the kit very much, but they seem to be high quality too (but a little greasy).
Overall, I highly recommend this product!

Update: I've been using the almond butter on my feet. This works wonders. I bought another set of this product, too bad it includes the gloves each time (I don't use them)
on July 29, 2015
I love this hand repair kit. It came with yellow gloves, almond hand creme and shea butter hand repair creme as well as a lemon butter cuticle cream. I especially love the smell of the lemon cuticle cream, but the almond isn't bad either. After I had used the kit for a few days, I shook someone's hand and he commented on how soft my hand were. That's never happened to me before lol. I'm almost done with the items from the kit and I'm planning to buy more of the two cremes. The hand repair creme especially came in a very small tube, almost more of trial version, so I used it up fast. I'm using the gloves with other hand cremes as well.