Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 387 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 425 reviews
on February 8, 2017
Little smaller size then I thought it would be. Nice product. See soda can for size reference.
review image review image review image
on March 25, 2017
I have a baby at home so I am constantly washing my hands, which leads to dry and cracked cuticles. I decided to try Burt's Bees hand repair cream to help with this issue and it has really helped! I love how the set comes with gloves because I can lather up my hands with a very generous amount of hand cream, which smells amazing by the way, and then allow it to soak overnight. The gloves are also not irritating to wear because they are not thick. I do not notice them during the night. No more cracked cuticles for me!
on March 14, 2017
This product is absolutely amazing. I love everything about it. the healing cream and the gloves gives your day a soft feelings and it would be so noticeable when someone touches or shakes my hand. the gloves does not seem like something that will last forever haven't broken thus far TBH. The cream is not vegan and has milk, which is something I didn't notice myself until after I used it. I saw the picture of the cow, but did not really thing about it. It is not tested on animals though
on March 31, 2017
I love Burt's Bees products. They really work and are not filled with synthetics. My hands were very dry and painful from the winter. After two nights of using this, my hands were soft again and felt great. Look no further if you are suffering from dry, cracked, painful hands... this heal them. I keep it in my nightstand so it;s always there.
on March 2, 2016
The Burt's Bees Hand Repair gift set is great! I purchased this set for myself because I have incredibly dry hands; they crack in the winter and are very rough and dry all year round. First, the Almond and Milk hand cream smells amazing. The lotion is thick and creamy but not greasy. It soaks into your skin and leaves them so soft and doesn't leave any type of residue. The Shea Butter Hand Repair Cream has a nice tart smell to it, I use it on my finger tips, because they're the most dry part of my hands and the Almond & Milk one on my palms. I then put the gloves on and sleep with them on. By morning my hands are as soft as silk! I rub the Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream into my cuticles a couple of times thru out the day and I think my nails are growing in stronger and thicker because of this. When I run out I will be buying more. I can't rave enough about this set! If you're on the fence about this product, try it out. You won't regret it!
on January 11, 2013
I am in LOVE with my Burt's Bees Hand repair Kit! I'm usually pretty hard on my hands, but have relied on easy DIY methods to keep them smooth and moisturized (olive oil and sea salt, primarily).This winter, however, my hands and cuticles have been exceptionally dry and fussy, my usual hand remedies have been failing me. I found this kit and decided to give it a whirl, and already I am noticing a difference!

My cuticles, previously dry and easily tearing into hangnails are now soft and supple after just a few day's use, and my dry, chapped hands and knuckles are already retaining more moisture and are not cracking. There are still a few spots where it's healing, so I am thankful that the formulas do not irritate my broken skin, which tends to lean to the obnoxiously sensitive side anyways. The only item I've found that works equally as well (or even better) is Working Hands, but while it heals, it also makes me slightly itchy. I haven't had that issue thus far with the Burt's Bees kit.

Oh, and did I mention everything smells exquisite? Just strong enough for me to notice, the cuticle balm in particular has a refreshing, energetic citrus scent to it. It's a good price for a great product - comparable to Walmart, but with the added convenience of Prime.

Thanks, Burt!
on February 26, 2017
This is a great moisturizing set! The gloves that come with this are not lined however, they are 100% cotton and I appreciate that. The thing I like the most is the full size Almond hand cream, its basically the same cost as this entire product, it's almost like getting the hand cream for free. This comes with 1 pair of gloves, A full size 2oz Almond and milk hand cream, a 0.497 shea butter hand repair cream ( I do not like the way this smells, doesn't smell like Shea butter) and a full size Lemon butter cuticle cream 0.60oz.
on October 29, 2015
As an avid nail biter (even with the skin around the nails) this set was crucial to getting the moisture I needed back in my hands for the damage to heal. I now HIGHLY recommend this! I use the almond hand cream and lemon cuticle cream at night with the gloves on (smells like lemon bars, it's amazing) and the repair cream throughout the day. Fixed my hands in less than a week.
on March 26, 2017
I like all the items inside. The gloves are particular helpful to keep hands moisture overnight and repair my rough skin - they do make my hands feel too hot sometimes and I have to remove them. I am a healthcare profession and I wash my hands a few dozen times every day.
on March 22, 2017
I don't LOVE the scent of the almond hand-cream, but the other scents are good. I've always had the issue of scents with Burt's Bees, however, so if you're used to the scent, you'd probably like it. I love the gloves. I sleep with them on when it's not to hot at night.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.