Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition $99.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 14, 2017
This product is absolutely amazing. I love everything about it. the healing cream and the gloves gives your day a soft feelings and it would be so noticeable when someone touches or shakes my hand. the gloves does not seem like something that will last forever haven't broken thus far TBH. The cream is not vegan and has milk, which is something I didn't notice myself until after I used it. I saw the picture of the cow, but did not really thing about it. It is not tested on animals though
on March 31, 2017
I love Burt's Bees products. They really work and are not filled with synthetics. My hands were very dry and painful from the winter. After two nights of using this, my hands were soft again and felt great. Look no further if you are suffering from dry, cracked, painful hands... this heal them. I keep it in my nightstand so it;s always there.
on February 8, 2017
Little smaller size then I thought it would be. Nice product. See soda can for size reference.
review image review image review image
on January 11, 2013
I am in LOVE with my Burt's Bees Hand repair Kit! I'm usually pretty hard on my hands, but have relied on easy DIY methods to keep them smooth and moisturized (olive oil and sea salt, primarily).This winter, however, my hands and cuticles have been exceptionally dry and fussy, my usual hand remedies have been failing me. I found this kit and decided to give it a whirl, and already I am noticing a difference!

My cuticles, previously dry and easily tearing into hangnails are now soft and supple after just a few day's use, and my dry, chapped hands and knuckles are already retaining more moisture and are not cracking. There are still a few spots where it's healing, so I am thankful that the formulas do not irritate my broken skin, which tends to lean to the obnoxiously sensitive side anyways. The only item I've found that works equally as well (or even better) is Working Hands, but while it heals, it also makes me slightly itchy. I haven't had that issue thus far with the Burt's Bees kit.

Oh, and did I mention everything smells exquisite? Just strong enough for me to notice, the cuticle balm in particular has a refreshing, energetic citrus scent to it. It's a good price for a great product - comparable to Walmart, but with the added convenience of Prime.

Thanks, Burt!
on March 2, 2016
The Burt's Bees Hand Repair gift set is great! I purchased this set for myself because I have incredibly dry hands; they crack in the winter and are very rough and dry all year round. First, the Almond and Milk hand cream smells amazing. The lotion is thick and creamy but not greasy. It soaks into your skin and leaves them so soft and doesn't leave any type of residue. The Shea Butter Hand Repair Cream has a nice tart smell to it, I use it on my finger tips, because they're the most dry part of my hands and the Almond & Milk one on my palms. I then put the gloves on and sleep with them on. By morning my hands are as soft as silk! I rub the Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream into my cuticles a couple of times thru out the day and I think my nails are growing in stronger and thicker because of this. When I run out I will be buying more. I can't rave enough about this set! If you're on the fence about this product, try it out. You won't regret it!
on January 25, 2017
I love Burts Bees products so decided to try this for my severely dry hands. I love every product in this set! The one tube of cream does have a weird smell but I use it sparingly then apply the almond milk cream (in the little jar) over the top of it and the smell is gone. This cream is a bit greasy when you apply it but absorbs completely in just a few minutes. That's what your hands need so be patient, let it soak in and your hands will be so soft and smooth!!! My hands haven't felt this good in many years. As a busy mom of 12, I wash my hands all day and that takes its toll on my skin. Burts Bees to the rescue!! Where have you been all these years! I've already ordered another set to give to a friend and I'll order more when I use up all this wonderful cream!
on February 26, 2017
This is a great moisturizing set! The gloves that come with this are not lined however, they are 100% cotton and I appreciate that. The thing I like the most is the full size Almond hand cream, its basically the same cost as this entire product, it's almost like getting the hand cream for free. This comes with 1 pair of gloves, A full size 2oz Almond and milk hand cream, a 0.497 shea butter hand repair cream ( I do not like the way this smells, doesn't smell like Shea butter) and a full size Lemon butter cuticle cream 0.60oz.
on March 26, 2017
I like all the items inside. The gloves are particular helpful to keep hands moisture overnight and repair my rough skin - they do make my hands feel too hot sometimes and I have to remove them. I am a healthcare profession and I wash my hands a few dozen times every day.
on March 22, 2017
I don't LOVE the scent of the almond hand-cream, but the other scents are good. I've always had the issue of scents with Burt's Bees, however, so if you're used to the scent, you'd probably like it. I love the gloves. I sleep with them on when it's not to hot at night.
on July 5, 2017
I paid $12.68 for this product. I thought that it was a reasonable price for what you get. I think the cuticle cream smells good as well as the almond and milk hand cream. The only thing that doesn't smell good is the shea butter repair cream. So I would advice starting with that and ending with the better smelling products. It was a little self care gift for myself and I'm happy with it.
review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.