Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 409 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 449 reviews
on March 14, 2017
This product is absolutely amazing. I love everything about it. the healing cream and the gloves gives your day a soft feelings and it would be so noticeable when someone touches or shakes my hand. the gloves does not seem like something that will last forever haven't broken thus far TBH. The cream is not vegan and has milk, which is something I didn't notice myself until after I used it. I saw the picture of the cow, but did not really thing about it. It is not tested on animals though
on March 31, 2017
I love Burt's Bees products. They really work and are not filled with synthetics. My hands were very dry and painful from the winter. After two nights of using this, my hands were soft again and felt great. Look no further if you are suffering from dry, cracked, painful hands... this heal them. I keep it in my nightstand so it;s always there.
on March 2, 2016
The Burt's Bees Hand Repair gift set is great! I purchased this set for myself because I have incredibly dry hands; they crack in the winter and are very rough and dry all year round. First, the Almond and Milk hand cream smells amazing. The lotion is thick and creamy but not greasy. It soaks into your skin and leaves them so soft and doesn't leave any type of residue. The Shea Butter Hand Repair Cream has a nice tart smell to it, I use it on my finger tips, because they're the most dry part of my hands and the Almond & Milk one on my palms. I then put the gloves on and sleep with them on. By morning my hands are as soft as silk! I rub the Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream into my cuticles a couple of times thru out the day and I think my nails are growing in stronger and thicker because of this. When I run out I will be buying more. I can't rave enough about this set! If you're on the fence about this product, try it out. You won't regret it!
on January 11, 2013
I am in LOVE with my Burt's Bees Hand repair Kit! I'm usually pretty hard on my hands, but have relied on easy DIY methods to keep them smooth and moisturized (olive oil and sea salt, primarily).This winter, however, my hands and cuticles have been exceptionally dry and fussy, my usual hand remedies have been failing me. I found this kit and decided to give it a whirl, and already I am noticing a difference!

My cuticles, previously dry and easily tearing into hangnails are now soft and supple after just a few day's use, and my dry, chapped hands and knuckles are already retaining more moisture and are not cracking. There are still a few spots where it's healing, so I am thankful that the formulas do not irritate my broken skin, which tends to lean to the obnoxiously sensitive side anyways. The only item I've found that works equally as well (or even better) is Working Hands, but while it heals, it also makes me slightly itchy. I haven't had that issue thus far with the Burt's Bees kit.

Oh, and did I mention everything smells exquisite? Just strong enough for me to notice, the cuticle balm in particular has a refreshing, energetic citrus scent to it. It's a good price for a great product - comparable to Walmart, but with the added convenience of Prime.

Thanks, Burt!
on September 8, 2017
GENERAL INFORMATION

Just at first glance, the packaging was really lovely and all, but the lotion was much smaller than I had envisioned. That’s okay though because the sizes are clearly stated in the description and I just wanted to get this kit to sample some of their hand care products to come up with a new routine because the weather is changing and my hands are really suffering for it.

The ingredients lists seem pretty good. They do list fragrance, but add a note that it’s “natural” fragrance. Who really knows what “natural” means to companies now-a-days, but the smells do actually seem pretty natural and not synthetic or toxic. I have asthma and I’m really sensitive to perfumes and I don’t react to this stuff at all, so I’m assuming your skin is fine with it too.

LEMON BUTTER CUTICLE CREAM

As expected, this has a clear lemon scent. However, it’s less of a “cream” and more of a wax. It melts nicely when you touch it though, so it becomes more of an oil upon application. Not as thick as I’m used to with cuticle care, but it seems to do a decent job. Now, my cuticles got it really rough; they’re legitimately falling apart. I have suffered with obsessive nail biting my whole life. I applied this to my cuticles and nails every day as I forced myself to quit biting, so the end result of this trial for me is the result of my nails healing because they’re no longer being tortured every day combined with the moisturization and protection provided by this product, and this seemed to serve its purpose pretty well.

ALMOND & MILK HAND CREAM

Unlike the cuticle cream, this actually is a cream - a very thick cream. Despite its thickness, it spreads really nicely on my skin. The feel is really nice and not what I expected of such a thick product. My hands were dry and itchy from the weather change and this stuff worked pretty well to heal them. It smells of almonds (no surprise) and lots of cinnamon? One of those rich fall kinda smells, which I’m not personally crazy about, but others are. Regardless of my personal preferences, it’s not unbearable or too strong.

SHEA BUTTER HAND REPAIR CREAM

This stuff has a really earthy kind of smell, most of which probably comes from the sesame oil in it. It’s not exactly pleasant but not unbearable or super strong. Thicker than standard hand lotion, but thinner than cream. This one spreads nicely, as well. I also used this one every day on my dry hands.

COTTON GLOVES

The cotton gloves seemed maybe a little unnecessary? They did help keep some of the moisture in but maybe a better material should be used because cotton is also very drying. I’m no expert though, so this is purely based on how I felt personally. But it’s a nice little bonus regardless, I guess. Directions say to apply hand cream to clean hands and wear them overnight, but I wore these in the morning at work because I don’t like to have overly warm hands at night. I have pretty small hands (ring size 5) and the gloves were very form-fitting. They definitely seem like they could fit bigger hands but they might just be uncomfortable. The finger spaces were very long, but I was able to pull them down and still do things mostly normally (I’m typing this with them on right now). Downside is you can’t use your phone while wearing them… but that should be expected lol. I would definitely wash them after each use.
review image review image review image review image review image review image
on February 8, 2017
Little smaller size then I thought it would be. Nice product. See soda can for size reference.
review image review image review image
on February 26, 2017
This is a great moisturizing set! The gloves that come with this are not lined however, they are 100% cotton and I appreciate that. The thing I like the most is the full size Almond hand cream, its basically the same cost as this entire product, it's almost like getting the hand cream for free. This comes with 1 pair of gloves, A full size 2oz Almond and milk hand cream, a 0.497 shea butter hand repair cream ( I do not like the way this smells, doesn't smell like Shea butter) and a full size Lemon butter cuticle cream 0.60oz.
on March 26, 2017
I like all the items inside. The gloves are particular helpful to keep hands moisture overnight and repair my rough skin - they do make my hands feel too hot sometimes and I have to remove them. I am a healthcare profession and I wash my hands a few dozen times every day.
on March 22, 2017
I don't LOVE the scent of the almond hand-cream, but the other scents are good. I've always had the issue of scents with Burt's Bees, however, so if you're used to the scent, you'd probably like it. I love the gloves. I sleep with them on when it's not to hot at night.
on September 13, 2017
Bought this as a gift and was really pleased with slightly shimmery mesh bag/packaging. The perfect size for a quick "thinking of you" gift, teacher appreciation gift, etc. and the scents are simple and would probably appeal to lots of different people. I decided this didn't need a gift bag because it already looked very pretty as-is.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.