Oil month Automotive Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on February 8, 2017
Little smaller size then I thought it would be. Nice product. See soda can for size reference.
review imagereview imagereview image
11 comment| 64 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 8, 2017
GENERAL INFORMATION

Just at first glance, the packaging was really lovely and all, but the lotion was much smaller than I had envisioned. That’s okay though because the sizes are clearly stated in the description and I just wanted to get this kit to sample some of their hand care products to come up with a new routine because the weather is changing and my hands are really suffering for it.

The ingredients lists seem pretty good. They do list fragrance, but add a note that it’s “natural” fragrance. Who really knows what “natural” means to companies now-a-days, but the smells do actually seem pretty natural and not synthetic or toxic. I have asthma and I’m really sensitive to perfumes and I don’t react to this stuff at all, so I’m assuming your skin is fine with it too.

LEMON BUTTER CUTICLE CREAM

As expected, this has a clear lemon scent. However, it’s less of a “cream” and more of a wax. It melts nicely when you touch it though, so it becomes more of an oil upon application. Not as thick as I’m used to with cuticle care, but it seems to do a decent job. Now, my cuticles got it really rough; they’re legitimately falling apart. I have suffered with obsessive nail biting my whole life. I applied this to my cuticles and nails every day as I forced myself to quit biting, so the end result of this trial for me is the result of my nails healing because they’re no longer being tortured every day combined with the moisturization and protection provided by this product, and this seemed to serve its purpose pretty well.

ALMOND & MILK HAND CREAM

Unlike the cuticle cream, this actually is a cream - a very thick cream. Despite its thickness, it spreads really nicely on my skin. The feel is really nice and not what I expected of such a thick product. My hands were dry and itchy from the weather change and this stuff worked pretty well to heal them. It smells of almonds (no surprise) and lots of cinnamon? One of those rich fall kinda smells, which I’m not personally crazy about, but others are. Regardless of my personal preferences, it’s not unbearable or too strong.

SHEA BUTTER HAND REPAIR CREAM

This stuff has a really earthy kind of smell, most of which probably comes from the sesame oil in it. It’s not exactly pleasant but not unbearable or super strong. Thicker than standard hand lotion, but thinner than cream. This one spreads nicely, as well. I also used this one every day on my dry hands.

COTTON GLOVES

The cotton gloves seemed maybe a little unnecessary? They did help keep some of the moisture in but maybe a better material should be used because cotton is also very drying. I’m no expert though, so this is purely based on how I felt personally. But it’s a nice little bonus regardless, I guess. Directions say to apply hand cream to clean hands and wear them overnight, but I wore these in the morning at work because I don’t like to have overly warm hands at night. I have pretty small hands (ring size 5) and the gloves were very form-fitting. They definitely seem like they could fit bigger hands but they might just be uncomfortable. The finger spaces were very long, but I was able to pull them down and still do things mostly normally (I’m typing this with them on right now). Downside is you can’t use your phone while wearing them… but that should be expected lol. I would definitely wash them after each use.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on March 14, 2017
This product is absolutely amazing. I love everything about it. the healing cream and the gloves gives your day a soft feelings and it would be so noticeable when someone touches or shakes my hand. the gloves does not seem like something that will last forever haven't broken thus far TBH. The cream is not vegan and has milk, which is something I didn't notice myself until after I used it. I saw the picture of the cow, but did not really thing about it. It is not tested on animals though
on March 31, 2017
I love Burt's Bees products. They really work and are not filled with synthetics. My hands were very dry and painful from the winter. After two nights of using this, my hands were soft again and felt great. Look no further if you are suffering from dry, cracked, painful hands... this heal them. I keep it in my nightstand so it;s always there.
on March 2, 2016
The Burt's Bees Hand Repair gift set is great! I purchased this set for myself because I have incredibly dry hands; they crack in the winter and are very rough and dry all year round. First, the Almond and Milk hand cream smells amazing. The lotion is thick and creamy but not greasy. It soaks into your skin and leaves them so soft and doesn't leave any type of residue. The Shea Butter Hand Repair Cream has a nice tart smell to it, I use it on my finger tips, because they're the most dry part of my hands and the Almond & Milk one on my palms. I then put the gloves on and sleep with them on. By morning my hands are as soft as silk! I rub the Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream into my cuticles a couple of times thru out the day and I think my nails are growing in stronger and thicker because of this. When I run out I will be buying more. I can't rave enough about this set! If you're on the fence about this product, try it out. You won't regret it!
I have a baby at home so I am constantly washing my hands, which leads to dry and cracked cuticles. I decided to try Burt's Bees hand repair cream to help with this issue and it has really helped! I love how the set comes with gloves because I can lather up my hands with a very generous amount of hand cream, which smells amazing by the way, and then allow it to soak overnight. The gloves are also not irritating to wear because they are not thick. I do not notice them during the night. No more cracked cuticles for me!
on January 25, 2017
I love Burts Bees products so decided to try this for my severely dry hands. I love every product in this set! The one tube of cream does have a weird smell but I use it sparingly then apply the almond milk cream (in the little jar) over the top of it and the smell is gone. This cream is a bit greasy when you apply it but absorbs completely in just a few minutes. That's what your hands need so be patient, let it soak in and your hands will be so soft and smooth!!! My hands haven't felt this good in many years. As a busy mom of 12, I wash my hands all day and that takes its toll on my skin. Burts Bees to the rescue!! Where have you been all these years! I've already ordered another set to give to a friend and I'll order more when I use up all this wonderful cream!
on July 5, 2017
I paid $12.68 for this product. I thought that it was a reasonable price for what you get. I think the cuticle cream smells good as well as the almond and milk hand cream. The only thing that doesn't smell good is the shea butter repair cream. So I would advice starting with that and ending with the better smelling products. It was a little self care gift for myself and I'm happy with it.
review image
on April 10, 2018
This is a cute little set of hand care products. I like the scents. They are all different from one another. I don't find them overwhelming at all. The cuticle creme and the almond & milk hand cream are full size products and should last a while. The shea butter hand repair cream is small at half an ounce but it's very rich so I don't use a lot at one time. And it's a good size for travel. I cannot imagine what the person who commented that it was only good for one use is doing with it ... :) It comes in a cute little bag so it's nice for gift giving. I thought it was a good value for the money though Burt's Bees products are not cheap to begin with. I deducted one star because the gloves are loose on me, so uncomfortable to wear overnight. My hands are relatively small and my fingers short, so this might not be a concern for most.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 28, 2017
I absolutely love Burt's Bees products! I use the various lip balms regularly and decided to try out this set when I kept having issues with dry skin after colder temperatures set in. This kit completely eliminates dry skin and keeps my hands moisturized without being greasy or overly fragrant. These creams are excellent and they're packaged in a way that makes this set appropriate for gift giving. I would gladly recommend this set to others and I would definitely buy it again!