Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on February 8, 2017
Little smaller size then I thought it would be. Nice product. See soda can for size reference.
review imagereview imagereview image
35 helpful votes
36 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on January 11, 2013
I am in LOVE with my Burt's Bees Hand repair Kit! I'm usually pretty hard on my hands, but have relied on easy DIY methods to keep them smooth and moisturized (olive oil and sea salt, primarily).This winter, however, my hands and cuticles have been exceptionally dry and fussy, my usual hand remedies have been failing me. I found this kit and decided to give it a whirl, and already I am noticing a difference!

My cuticles, previously dry and easily tearing into hangnails are now soft and supple after just a few day's use, and my dry, chapped hands and knuckles are already retaining more moisture and are not cracking. There are still a few spots where it's healing, so I am thankful that the formulas do not irritate my broken skin, which tends to lean to the obnoxiously sensitive side anyways. The only item I've found that works equally as well (or even better) is Working Hands, but while it heals, it also makes me slightly itchy. I haven't had that issue thus far with the Burt's Bees kit.

Oh, and did I mention everything smells exquisite? Just strong enough for me to notice, the cuticle balm in particular has a refreshing, energetic citrus scent to it. It's a good price for a great product - comparable to Walmart, but with the added convenience of Prime.

Thanks, Burt!
8 helpful votes
9 helpful votes
on January 25, 2017
I love Burts Bees products so decided to try this for my severely dry hands. I love every product in this set! The one tube of cream does have a weird smell but I use it sparingly then apply the almond milk cream (in the little jar) over the top of it and the smell is gone. This cream is a bit greasy when you apply it but absorbs completely in just a few minutes. That's what your hands need so be patient, let it soak in and your hands will be so soft and smooth!!! My hands haven't felt this good in many years. As a busy mom of 12, I wash my hands all day and that takes its toll on my skin. Burts Bees to the rescue!! Where have you been all these years! I've already ordered another set to give to a friend and I'll order more when I use up all this wonderful cream!
on February 26, 2017
This is a great moisturizing set! The gloves that come with this are not lined however, they are 100% cotton and I appreciate that. The thing I like the most is the full size Almond hand cream, its basically the same cost as this entire product, it's almost like getting the hand cream for free. This comes with 1 pair of gloves, A full size 2oz Almond and milk hand cream, a 0.497 shea butter hand repair cream ( I do not like the way this smells, doesn't smell like Shea butter) and a full size Lemon butter cuticle cream 0.60oz.
on March 26, 2017
I like all the items inside. The gloves are particular helpful to keep hands moisture overnight and repair my rough skin - they do make my hands feel too hot sometimes and I have to remove them. I am a healthcare profession and I wash my hands a few dozen times every day.
3 helpful votes
on March 22, 2017
I don't LOVE the scent of the almond hand-cream, but the other scents are good. I've always had the issue of scents with Burt's Bees, however, so if you're used to the scent, you'd probably like it. I love the gloves. I sleep with them on when it's not to hot at night.
on November 16, 2014
There a few products inside. The gloves which I thought would be useless are actually great. They are thin cotton and I can wear them all night without sweating. The almond milk cream is good, but not great, it's rich but a bit greasy as would be expected, and I only ever wear it overnight with gloves. The lemon butter cuticle cream is ok, but frankly I wouldn't buy it separately, I would just use regular cream. But the shea butter cream is amazing. It's light, incredibly moisturizing, absorbs quickly and doesn't sit on top of skin. I wish this tube was bigger. This is the one I will buy again.
on January 30, 2016
The gloves came with holes. I saw other reviewers post about this same problem. I thought it was a fluke, but indeed not. In general, I find the gloves just absorb the products. I gave it two stars because my primary reason for purchasing this product was for the gloves; the products included were just a bonus/value-add, but the gloves being a bust negates the purchase..
3 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on October 23, 2015
I am a nursing student who is always washing my hands. My hands get dry and cracked and was looking for something to protect my hands, especially in the winter months. I have used the almond milk hand cream in the past and really liked it, so I thought I would try this kit. My cuticles have never looked better! The cream is also great for elbows and other dry skin areas. I really loved the lemon butter cuticle cream. The other creams don't have the greatest scent in my opinion, but I don't mind as long as my hands are feeling much better! I like that is all natural as well.
on January 14, 2017
This hand repair kit worked wonders on my hands.
I don't take very good care of my hands, and when the temperature dropped, my hands became cracked and coarse. I bought this and within a week of use my hands were back to normal!