Bubble Witch Saga 3 Vehicles Review Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18_gno

on February 8, 2017
Little smaller size then I thought it would be. Nice product. See soda can for size reference.
review imagereview imagereview image
11 comment| 63 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 2, 2016
The Burt's Bees Hand Repair gift set is great! I purchased this set for myself because I have incredibly dry hands; they crack in the winter and are very rough and dry all year round. First, the Almond and Milk hand cream smells amazing. The lotion is thick and creamy but not greasy. It soaks into your skin and leaves them so soft and doesn't leave any type of residue. The Shea Butter Hand Repair Cream has a nice tart smell to it, I use it on my finger tips, because they're the most dry part of my hands and the Almond & Milk one on my palms. I then put the gloves on and sleep with them on. By morning my hands are as soft as silk! I rub the Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream into my cuticles a couple of times thru out the day and I think my nails are growing in stronger and thicker because of this. When I run out I will be buying more. I can't rave enough about this set! If you're on the fence about this product, try it out. You won't regret it!
on December 28, 2017
I absolutely love Burt's Bees products! I use the various lip balms regularly and decided to try out this set when I kept having issues with dry skin after colder temperatures set in. This kit completely eliminates dry skin and keeps my hands moisturized without being greasy or overly fragrant. These creams are excellent and they're packaged in a way that makes this set appropriate for gift giving. I would gladly recommend this set to others and I would definitely buy it again!
on December 28, 2017
I can't rant and rave about this enough! I love it! set includes everything needed for hand moisture. love the almond milk hand cream as well as cuticle cream. long lasting. great moisture quality. love that the products are at least 98% natural.
Working in the medical field as a nurse, I am constantly washing my hands and battling dry hands/cuticles ESPECIALLY in Colorado and during the winter.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on December 6, 2017
We just received this and were extremely disappointed. The image looks like you are receiving a decent sized hand cream, but in reality you only receive a tiny tube that can be used only 1 time. Product image was very deceiving.
on January 21, 2018
I bought several of these gift sets as Christmas presents, and after using one of them, I kept two more for myself! I love rubbing the healing balms into my hands and then slipping on the soft cotton gloves. It takes only a few seconds to pamper my hands, and it makes me feel good. This has been a really cold winter, and I've found sleeping with these gloves on has helped the arthritis in my hands by keeping them warm all night And the next day, my hands are soft and have never felt better.
VINE VOICEon April 4, 2011
"Shea Butter: This natural fat obtained from the fruit of the karite tree is a valuable, nourishing addition to moisturizers for the reduction of wrinkles and to improve the elasticity of the skin and protect it against environmental aging. Shea butter is known to increase local capillary circulation, which in turn increases tissue re-oxygenation. " From the Burt's Bees website.

This kit includes shea butter hand repair crème, beeswax and banana hand crème (which smells so delicious) the lemon butter cuticle crème (also yummy smelling), the bee gloves and an instruction booklet. You keep your nails in shape with the lemon butter cuticle crème, moisturize your hands with the banana crème and overnight you put on the shea butter and cotton gloves for intensive repair.

The only thing I think that's missing from this kit - the hand salve. That stuff is awesome. So an additional Bert's Bees purchase was in order for me. This kit is great and a wonderful gift for nurses, gardener's or anyone who suffers dry hands. My son has OCD and over-washes his hands, so I got a kit for him too, to heal his red chapped little hands.
on December 25, 2016
I had bought this set with the intention of gifting it, however I decided to keep it and I'm so glad I did! The lemongrass cuticle cream smells amazing and helps moisturize my dry cuticles this winter. The repair cream is great and only takes a small amount. The hand cream smells like cherries and almonds and moisturizes well. I will definitely buy more.
on January 7, 2016
This would make a good gift. I have used the products in this kit. The lemon nail and cuticle cream works well as far as moisturizing dry, chipped nails and dry cuticles. The almond milk hand cream is okay. You would need to use it on a regular daily basis, I think, to get best results. The shea butter hand repair cream has a creamy consistency---very nice. If you have a flax allergy/ linseed allergy avoid the shea butter hand repair cream. Even though it isn't listed as an ingredient, I still broke out in big welts. Flax and linseed are the only things that make me break out in big welts.
on December 15, 2017
When I received it, I was disappointed, it is smaller than it appears in picture. However, still the product itself is great but not for a gift, it is too small for a gift. Perhaps as a stocking stuffer for Christmas.