Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 350 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 463 reviews
on November 3, 2016
I bought this for my wife and it has been working great. Her hands get really dry and start to crack in the winter, but we have noticed a significant improvement in the past couple of weeks as she has used it.
on January 6, 2016
My husband uses this to condition his beard daily and it has a nice scent. I've also used it on my hair to keep flyaways to a minimum and it works well in its intended use as a hand salve as well. Overall, great product with multiple applications.
on January 23, 2016
My seriously chapped, winter-dry hands were VASTLY improved with only one treatment!
If only all products worked this well !
on July 26, 2017
this stuff is the best for hands. I use it all the time. Mine get VERY dry in winter and this is one of the only products I've found that offers quick relief and long term prevention. have bought several times. Amazon 3 pack is the best price I've found for this product.
on January 2, 2016
Believe it or not, I purchased this product for one of my greyhounds to use on his pads. There is a peculiar condition that is seemingly specific to hounds in which their pads become cracked and form painful calluses. I read on social media that this product would relieve this condition and I find it very effective if used regularly. As for would it work on YOUR skin? I would say most definitely as it works remarkably well on my dogs pads which are subjected to salt, ice, hot pavement, etc. I would highly recommend this product....
on March 28, 2017
I have dry skin, so I use this on my face as an aftershave, and on my arms, legs, and anywhere that needs moisture. Because it's all natural, it doesn't irritate my skin like lotions do. And I think it helps prevent wrinkles.
on May 21, 2017
Great when used with Burts Bees lemon butter cuticle cream. I'm a healthcare professional and my hands are washed, and in latex gloves all day long. My hands, nails and cuticles were a mess before I started using this hand salve. I use it every night at bedtime. Great product!
on April 14, 2016
My hands spend an hour in hot soapy water every three days washing baby bottles. Add the spring vegetable gardening and the skin is cracking and falling off my hands. I can't even touch a t-shirt without my skin catching. This stuff is the best I've found so far. It does leave a greasy residue, but man does it work.
on September 6, 2015
I love this hand salve. I use it after bath on my hands and feet, they become very soft. I use it before doing manicure to myself. Also, the natural oils and ingredients in it makes me very relaxed during night sleep. I bought lots of them as a gift to my mother and aunts, they loved it!
on June 10, 2015
My dermatologist recommended CeraVe for me to use on my hand due to Eczema. CeraVe works very well, but I didn't like the ingredients and wanted to find a more natural alternative. I'm a huge fan of Burt's Bees and their hand salve is amazing. Smells good, feels good, works wonderfully and I couldn't be happier.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.