Oil month Automotive HPC Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on January 2, 2016
Believe it or not, I purchased this product for one of my greyhounds to use on his pads. There is a peculiar condition that is seemingly specific to hounds in which their pads become cracked and form painful calluses. I read on social media that this product would relieve this condition and I find it very effective if used regularly. As for would it work on YOUR skin? I would say most definitely as it works remarkably well on my dogs pads which are subjected to salt, ice, hot pavement, etc. I would highly recommend this product....
on November 3, 2016
I bought this for my wife and it has been working great. Her hands get really dry and start to crack in the winter, but we have noticed a significant improvement in the past couple of weeks as she has used it.
VINE VOICEon January 21, 2011
I'm a guy, with my hands rough, scraggly, and bleeding from hot water and strong dish soap, hand sanitizer, and six months of wintry dry air and washing baby bottles. Tried several of my wife's skin creams to no real effect.

Last night I ripped open the box from Amazon and applied this not-very-greasy mixture to my sorry skin three times. This morning my hands are very very close to fully healed. Not as soft as my baby's bottom, but soft enough to not snag my tee shirt when I put it on. Stuff smells pretty good to me, too. Mild Eucalyptus like the steam room at the gym - no girly girl aroma on these manly paws.

The container is the size of a large shoe polish can. Easy to stow in a drawer or even a jeans pocket. They label this stuff "a farmer's friend." Now it's my friend, too.

Thank you, Burt, whoever you are.
11 comment| 146 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 23, 2016
My seriously chapped, winter-dry hands were VASTLY improved with only one treatment!
If only all products worked this well !
on September 6, 2015
I love this hand salve. I use it after bath on my hands and feet, they become very soft. I use it before doing manicure to myself. Also, the natural oils and ingredients in it makes me very relaxed during night sleep. I bought lots of them as a gift to my mother and aunts, they loved it!
on October 20, 2015
I bought this several weeks ago because I have very dry and rough hands (even though it's not even winter yet). I got it at a good price and have been using it daily but can't really tell a huge difference. Maybe I need to use it more than once a day but considering Working Hands brand even though it's a bit more expensive.
on June 12, 2016
Like all Burt's Bees products, this one works like a charm. My hands are always cracked and dry during the winter months, this makes them soft and smooth after just one use.
on November 17, 2017
This is the best hand treatment I have found for dry hands. I buy it in packs of 3 or more so I never run out and have it at work and home.
Great stuff.
on February 19, 2015
This works well. It does have a greasy feel to it. I wouldn't recommend it for use during the day if you need to touch a lot, but I use it at night when my hands are dry and when I wake up they are soft and hydrated. If I could use it during the day I would have given it 5 stars.
VINE VOICEon June 10, 2014
This is my "go to" hand "cream" when traveling, gardening, winter weather or cleaning have pulled all the moisture out of my hands and the cuticles are fraying. It has a pleasant herbal fragrance and the beeswax just melts into your skin. Particularly restoring when used overnight, I haven't had any rashes or sensitive skin issues with this product and have been using it for over 6 years.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.