Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win PCB for Musical Instruments $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 23, 2016
My seriously chapped, winter-dry hands were VASTLY improved with only one treatment!
If only all products worked this well !
on January 2, 2016
Believe it or not, I purchased this product for one of my greyhounds to use on his pads. There is a peculiar condition that is seemingly specific to hounds in which their pads become cracked and form painful calluses. I read on social media that this product would relieve this condition and I find it very effective if used regularly. As for would it work on YOUR skin? I would say most definitely as it works remarkably well on my dogs pads which are subjected to salt, ice, hot pavement, etc. I would highly recommend this product....
on March 28, 2017
I have dry skin, so I use this on my face as an aftershave, and on my arms, legs, and anywhere that needs moisture. Because it's all natural, it doesn't irritate my skin like lotions do. And I think it helps prevent wrinkles.
on November 17, 2017
This is the best hand treatment I have found for dry hands. I buy it in packs of 3 or more so I never run out and have it at work and home.
Great stuff.
on November 29, 2017
I buy this every year for my grandma who swears by it and uses nothing else to keep her hands pristine and free of cracks or dryness.
on September 6, 2015
I love this hand salve. I use it after bath on my hands and feet, they become very soft. I use it before doing manicure to myself. Also, the natural oils and ingredients in it makes me very relaxed during night sleep. I bought lots of them as a gift to my mother and aunts, they loved it!
on December 15, 2016
I received a sample of this stuff in a gift basket. WOW! If you have dry cracked skin anywhere on your body, this stuff will fix it! I mainly use it on my elbows and heels as my skin gets VERY dry and cracked to the point that it snags on the sheets. But I throw on a little Burt's Bees Hand Salve, and those areas are suddenly baby bottom smooth! It does have a fairly strong eucalyptus scent, which I happen to love, but if you are sensitive to odors or are not a fan of eucalyptus, this might not be the product for you.
on September 30, 2017
great - all Burts Bees products are great, though
on March 12, 2017
Best stuff in the world for hands and feet.
on June 26, 2015
my son's hands were so calloused it was doubtful if anything would bring them back to normal. But this product is the best ever. After being persistent in keeping the salve on every night, the callouses were totally gone. Did it take time. Yes. But you could see the improvement every day.
Anyone who wants hands that are not offensive or that hurt should try this.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.